Til Morning’s Light
By: Amazon Game Studios & WayForward
In Til Morning’s Light by Amazon Game Studios & WayForward, there are twenty Lost Spirits you can find and free. To do this, find some candles on the ground and stand over them. Erica will then take out her Spectral Phone. Snap a photo of the glowing spot and then chase the ghost around until its meter fills up. You can find the locations for all twenty spirits here.
1. By the FOUNTAIN on the 1st floor:
2. By the GARDEN POND on the 1st floor:
3. In the MAID’S QUARTERS on the 1st floor:
4. In the DRIVEWAY on the 1st floor:
5. In the GRAVEYARD on the 1st floor:
6. In CELLAR EAST on Floor 0:
7. In the GAME ROOM on the 1st floor:
8. In ATTIC SOUTH on the 4th floor:
9. In the BATHROOM on the 2nd floor:
10. In the DARK BEDROOM on the 3rd floor:
11. In the WEST TOWER on the 4th floor:
12. In the THEATER STORAGE on the 3rd floor:
13. In the STORAGE ROOM on floor 0, the basement/cellar:
14. In the SEANCE ROOM on the 1st floor:
15. In the MUSEUM on the 2nd floor:
16. In the SMALL BEDROOM on the 2nd floor:
17. In the EAST ATTIC on the 4th floor:
18. In the UNUSUAL BEDROOM on the 3rd floor:
19. In the BLUEPRINT STUDIO on the 2nd floor:
20. In the PAINTING STUDIO on the 2nd floor:
Once you have all 20 spirits, head to the FOYER and walk up the stairs to the big clock. Erica will release all the spirits into the clock. A little crawl space will open up that takes you to the TOMB on the first floor. Here you can find the MAGIC SWORD, the one Crowes was killed with!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.