11. It’s ok. Now you can work on finishing MechaNika and taking over the world! You’re in Nika’s bedroom. Pick up the pieces of broken mirror.
12. Take down the poster of Tesla. On the back are the components you need for the MechaNika. Select the mirror shards and then the glass panels to complete one item on the list.
13. Pick up the tools from the wall (hammer, screwdriver and spanner).
14. Read the email on the PC from RoboPodcast. You need to find out which robot needs two drivers to control it. So we’ll come back to that.
15. Leave the room through the door to the left to enter the hallway.
16. Let’s head right and go through the door with a “D” on it.
17. Talk to Den a bit, then pick up the pair of dirty socks.
18. Leave the room and head all the way left to the end of the hall. Go through the door and talk to grandpa. He’s writing a letter to grandma Rosemary, but doesn’t remember what he did wrong.
19. If you try to take the picture of grandma Rosemary, grandpa will stop you. Leave the room and head up the stairs.
20. Go through the hanging beads to the kitchen. Grab the fruit from the bowl and talk to Nika’s mom.
21. Head through the door to the left to the garage and patio. Continue left again into the garage and talk to Nika’s dad.
The code for the meat grinder is the Fibonacci sequence, or 112358.
The remote control for the TV is between the couch cushions.
To get Nika’s grandpa to leave his room so you can get his dirty magazines, first talk to her grandma and find out why she left him. Then go back and tell him and he’ll leave. Now you can turn on the light above the painting. It will show three numbers. Make sure to have Nika read the numbers. Then remove the painting to reveal a safe. Nika will be able to unlock it using the numbers she found. Inside are the dirty magazines!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.