Chapter 2: Surprising Alchemy:
1. Pick up the book. Read the instructions and then solve the puzzle. Some pieces are locked in. Others can be tapped once to turn to lead and twice to turn to gold. Fill up all the squares to unlock the door.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for chapters 1 – 3 here:
2. Go through the door. In this next room, move the papers on the floor to find a key. Also, pick up the book. Then tap on the vials to the right. It’s a puzzle! You need to pour the liquid back and fourth until the vials have 2 ounces in one, 2 in another, and 3 in the last. To do so, pour from the 7-ounce into the 4-ounce. Then from the 4-ounce into the 3-ounce. Then the 3-ounce into the 7-ounce. Pour from the 4-ounce into the 3-ounce. Then the 7-ounce into the 4-ounce. And last, from the 4-ounce to the 3-ounce. Take the pink potion.
3. Use the key you found on the locked door to the left and go through. Pick up the scroll and the book. Then open the drawer and take the purple potion.
4. Go back to the other room. Place the scroll on the wall over the ripped one. Now you have a recipe. You need three potions and only have two.
5. Place the three books on the shelves and get another potion. Now, put all three potions on the table in the order shown on the poster and get the Time Crystal!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the Chapter 3 walkthrough.