11. Take the next right door that says “KEEP OUT.” First, tap on the buttons on the table. You need to press them in the order of the toy robot’s blinking eyes. So it goes Left, Right, Left, Left, Right. A door in the room through the glass will now open.
12. Look at the spilled blood under the chair. Use the toilet paper rolls to soak up the blood. Then look at the glass again. It says “LOOK DOWN.” Tap the words on the glass to see some symbols that were under the blood. Take a photo.
13. Leave the room. Go through the left door. Pick up the washing soda (crystals). Notice the poster telling you to wash away your sins with Glitch Soap. We’ll be doing this momentarily.
14. Notice the laser and the metal grill it’s pointed at. Use the screwdriver to remove the grill. You can now see a bit into the room that’s locked with four locks. Notice that the laser beam also goes through there. We’ll come back to it later.
15. Leave the room and head straight through the gate ahead. To the right are some buttons. Press them in the order you saw in the LOOK DOWN room and go through.
16. There’s a bit of a tricky puzzle here. First, look at the numbers on the chair. That’s a clue. Next, you need to go through the three doors with numbered levers and arrange them to match the order on the chair. The catch is, you can only take out one number at a time. Also, each one has a specific shape that can only fit next to certain other numbers. For instance, 3 and 5 can’t fit next to each other. But 1 can fit next to any number, so you can use it to rearrange the others. In the end, you want them to go 1 & 2 in the first room, 3 & 4 in the second, then 5 & nothing in the last. The grate in the floor will open up, revealing a staircase to a puzzle we can’t solve yet. So time to backtrack a bit. But first, take a photo of the brain and heart in jars.
17. Go back to cabin 18. Time to make some developer fluid! Go to the hallway and past the kitchen to the dark room. Look at the recipe for developer fluid and then add the washing soda, the coffee, vitamin C and water to the tray.
18. Look at the instructions for developing film and then follow them. So first, place the film in the enlarger. Then, place the photo paper on the tray. Press the red button for five seconds to expose the film.
19. Pick up the photo paper. Then go to the developer fluid and place the photo paper in it. Watch the picture form on the paper and take it out to get the map.
20. Go back to the cabin. Place the star dial on the wall with the others and then match them to the thumb tacks from the peg board. Pick up the wooden dial.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.