1. Head into the manor. Notice the Visitors Book on the table. Open it and take a photo of it.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for Chapter 8 here:
2. Head right and then down the stairs into the children’s playroom. There are a few clues to take photos of, as well as an eraser to pick up.
3. Go back and head up the stairs in the middle. Ignore the first room to the right for now and enter the next one. Pick up the Glitch Token from the table. Then use the pyramid toy clue from the children’s playroom to solve the stereo puzzle and get the vitamin C.
4. Leave that room and head left. Enter the bathroom. Go into the stall and take the toilet paper rolls and the red whiteboard marker.
5. Leave the bathroom and head into the next room. The left side of the wall looks a bit like a digital clock, doesn’t it? Where have we seen a digital clock? Both back at the cabin and then the same “3:24” reoccurring in the Visitors Book. So set the time on the wall to 3:24 and take the triangle shaped puzzle piece.
6. Go back a bit and head into the first room that we skipped. Now that we have the whiteboard marker, we can use it on the calendar. Take out the photo of the Visitors Book. First, use the eraser to erase the circle around 23, since January 23 is not in the Visitors Book. Then, use the marker to circle the January dates on the calendar. It should look like the photo below. You want to circle 4, 6, 12, 17 and 24. Then take the token.
7. Go back to the lobby. This time, head left. Go through the first door into the chapel. Notice the framed poster of the 7 deadly sins. Then, use the clue from the chalkboard in the children’s playroom to solve the puzzle in middle of the pentagram on the floor. Grab the circle puzzle piece.
8. Leave that room and continue left. Enter the library and take a photo of the book on the table about morse code.
9. If you continue left down the hall, you’ll reach a recreation room with a game of cards. You can’t do anything yet, though.
10. Head back to the entrance of Hawthorne Manor. This time, instead of entering the manor, turn left to see a gate. Tap on the sign and pick up the umbrella. Then go through to find a couple of trailer homes or bungalows/cabins.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.