11. Let’s go into the left bungalow first, number 17.
12. Pick up the magic wand from the table and the key from the hat.
13. Go through the doorway to the left. Take another left into the kitchen. Notice the magnets on the fridge. Then open the cabinet and take the coffee.
14. Leave the kitchen and take the other left door. Pick up the broken saw from the table.
15. Go back to the hallway and take the right door. Grab the cardboard sword.
16. That’s all we can do here for now. Leave the bungalow and enter bungalow 18. Look at the TV guide on the table. Take a photo of it because we’ll need it later.
17. Look at the book resting on the cutout between the kitchen and living room. Take a photo because we’ll need it soon. It tells you how to develop a roll of film.
18. Go into the closet. Place the token you found with the other tokens and then move them around to match the clue you found early on in the game. Take the photo paper.
19. Pick up the bottle of developer fluid. It’s empty, but there’s a recipe behind it for making more. It looks like we have the coffee, vitamin C and distiller water. We still need the washing soda.
20. Go upstairs. Pick up the mannequin and look at the design on the bed. Take a photo because we’ll need it later.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.