21. Go back downstairs. Enter the kitchen. Pick up the Glitch spray soap from the counter. Then take the Viking helmet magnet from the fridge. Notice it says to give it to the “VIKINGS.”
22. Ok, we have a few things we need to backtrack a bit for. First, go back into the manor and head to the recreation room (it was at the end of the left hallway). There are six kings here, aka VI KINGS. Get it? Give the magnet to the kings and take the lighter.
23. Go back to the beginning and swap out the good saw with the broken saw you found.
24. While you’re here, go all the way back and find the door to the arcade. Use your Glitch token on the arcade to play a mini-game of Ferris Mueller’s Day Off.
25. Alice is in bed. Talk to her and offer her breakfast. Then take the breakfast and give it to her. You must do this three times, then talk to her again and she’ll fall asleep. Now you can continue on.
26. Pick up the green puzzle piece (#1 of 5) from the bookshelf.
27. Pay close attention to the lines on the four books. The first has two lines, the next has four, then one, then four again. Enter those numbers into the locked drawer to get puzzle piece #2 of 5 and four letters addressed to different people.
28. Go through the door to the hotel lobby. Solve the rotating tile puzzle to get a red puzzle piece (#5 of 5).
29. Talk to the guy at the front desk. He has a puzzle piece in his pocket that you need. To get him to give you it, answer the questions in this order:
Q: Good afternoon, sir. How may I help?
A: Can I have the puzzle piece in your pocket?
Q: When you gave it to me, you set up some security questions. Do you want me to ask them now?
A: OK, ask away.
Q: Who is Alice to you?
A: She is my wife.
Q: How did Alice die?
A: She killed herself.
Q: Who is Hugo Simms?
A: My oldest friend and most trusted colleague.
Q: Are you a good man?
A: I don’t know.
You can now take the red puzzle piece from him (#4 of 5)
30. Now, the guy on the couch with the jester had has a token that you need, but he’ll only give it to you if you give him another token in exchange. Lucky for you, you now have a letter that says “TO KEN” on it! 🙂 Give it to him to get the real token.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.