1. Enter the right door to a kids’ playroom. First, solve the abacus puzzle using the clue from the floor mat from the playroom in the manor. Take the key.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for Chapter 9 here:
2. Tap on the toy robot on the table. Take the star dial from the back, then insert the battery. Take a photo of the backwards “C” and tap the robot to get it to blink its eyes. Take note of the order: Left, Right, Left, Left, Right.
3. Take a photo of the tower of blocks made of different materials. It’s a clue we’ll need soon. Also, look in the crib to find a monitor and a creepy doll. Take a photo of the “C” on the doll’s leg.
4. Leave that room and enter the left one. Use the crowbar to break the glass on the framed arrow, then take the flag.
5. Leave that room and head forward. Enter the next right door to the bath room. Notice the tubs with the backward numbers.
6. Go to the mirror. Take a photo of the flowers for later. Open the mirror and take the screwdriver. Use the screwdriver to remove the mirror. Then put the mirror on the left side of the cabinet and take a photo of the circled numbers over the tubs. Then remove the mirror again and hold onto it.
7. Leave that room and enter the left room. Place one baby monitor next to the bottle. Then go to the TV and take out the photos of the TV guide to figure out what to set it to. Pay close attention to the two circled TV shows, “Thunderfly” and “The Sprinting Dead.” The description for one says to crank the volume to the max. So turn the volume knob to 10. The two shows are on channel 3, so switch the channel to 3. The last part is the trickiest. Notice the “Picks of the week” at the bottom of the page. Those four circles represent the four colored buttons on the TV. Since Thunderfly and The Sprinting Dead are the ones circled, those are the two buttons you need to press, and at the same time. So press the red and blue buttons at once and take the key from the drawer.
8. Leave the room and continue forward. Enter the next right door. Place the other baby monitor on the table next to the four bottles of water. Take out the photo of the circled numbers above the tubs and tap each bottle in the order shown, matching the level of water in the tubs.
9. Go back to the TV room and take the key from the open box.
10. Leave the room. You can place the three keys you have in the locks to the left, but you’re still missing one. So continue ahead.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.