Forever Lost: Episode 3
By: Glitch Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers to help you unlock the key pad using the seven deadly sins clues in the iOS and Android game Forever Lost: Episode 3 by Glitch Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. If you’re trying to unlock the keypad on the door inside Hawthorne Manor, here’s what you need first. Go to cabin 18 (the photographer’s home) and pick up the bottle of Glitch Soap from the kitchen counter.
2. In the old asylum, head to the room with the laser and notice e poster that tells you to wash away your sins.
3. In Hawthorne Manor, the chapel has a framed poster of the 7 Deadly Sins: Greed, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, Pride, Envy.
4. Now to find all seven sins and use the Glitch Soap on them to get clues for the key pad. First, go back to the shed. Use the levers to close the door (shelves) and spray the Glitch Soap on the letters LUST, since it’s one of the deadly sins you need to wash away. You’ll then see the numbers 4, 5 & 1 over some dots. This will make sense later. Take a photo of it.
5. Go back to cabin 17 (the magician’s home). Head over to the kitchen and spray the Glitch soap on the word GLUTTONY (another sin) on the fridge. Take a photo.
6. Leave, but before you head too far, look in the garden at the tag for the flower “Summer’s Pride.” Another sin! Spray it with the Glitch soap and take a photo of the clue.
7. Go back to the manor. In Alice’s room (with the calendar)’ there’s a painting named “The Wrath of Elysium.” Wrath is another sin! Spray it with Glitch soap and take a photo.
8. Go to the bathroom. The writing on the wall says SLOTH, another sin. Spray Glitch soap and take a photo of the clue.
9. Go back to the asylum, to the room with the bottles in it and spray the Glitch soap on the word ENVY. Take a photo of the clue. Only one sin left!
10. Go all the way to the back, through the gate to the red lit room. There’s a TV you can’t reach. Use the umbrella to pull it towards you. There are some dots and dashes on a sticker. It’s Morse code! You should have seen a book of Morse code in the Manor’s library. Take out your photo of the Morse code to translate it to GREED, the final sin. Spray it with Glitch soap to get the last clue you need.
11. Go back to the manor. Time to unlock the door to the right. It has a keypad. Take out all the clues from the sins and use the dots below the numbers to get them in the right order. It goes 324852751976.
And now you can get through the door!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.