Friday, after 6PM, 4%:
You can watch my video for this part of the walkthrough or continue below for the step-by-step guide:
1. Go to the Edenton Village Hall and tap the magnifying glass to find a key on the floor. Jenks will pick it up.
2. Go back to the pub and investigate behind the back. There’s a broken window you’ll have to ask about. Use the key you found to unlock the outhouse door and go in.
3. Tap the magnifying glass and Jenks will look around, finding a cardboard mask. You can’t look behind the shelves right now because it’s too dark. We’ll have to come back to that later.
4. Go back out and enter the pub. Ring the bell. Talk to Rebecca. She’s married to Ryan. Ask her everything you can, including about the mask and the broken window. There’s another contradiction!
“Kate gave Rebecca £20 for a breakage last Friday.”
“Rebecca didn’t know her was arguing or who broke the window outside last Friday.”
Your progress should now be 7%.
5. Leave the pub. If you go back to Edenton Village Hall and tap the magnifying glass again, you should be able to see this sign. I’m not sure if it was there before.
6. Go back to Eden Lodge and talk to Simon again. Ask him about the mask, broken window and Kate’s argument. He’ll give you an Atlas advertising poster. Talk to Emma and ask her the rest of the questions.
7. Head to the Woods South Lake. You’ll catch some guy smoking a hookah. He won’t give you his name, but as he leaves he tells you where he lives — Abbey Farm.
8. If you want, you can continue on to Atlas (Rosenbaum House). The gate’s unlocked now so you can go in. But Ryan doesn’t answer his door and there’s nothing to do here yet.
9. Go to West Lane and then to Abbey Farm. Go up the stairs and into the small greenhouse. Tap the magnifying glass and notice the framed mirror with black painted glass. Then head back down the stairs and ring the bell. Talk to James. Find out everything he knows. He’ll give you a scrying mirror.
10. Go back to Eden Lodge and ask Simon and Emma about the scrying mirror. Time to catch Emma in a lie!
“Emma went home to see her parents late last Thursday night, so wasn’t around on Friday.”
“Emma saw James selling the mirrors at the local market last Friday.”
So Emma’s the one who argued with Kate at the pub!
Your game should now be at 11%.
11. Emma’s lying about something else! There’s another contradiction:
“Emma said she lent money to Kate because Kate needed it.”
“Emma said Kate bought lots of new jewelry.”
It turns out Kate was trying to blackmail Ryan for an affair he had with another student!
Your progress should now be 15%.
12. Emma’s still lying! Another contradiction:
“Emma said she went to an Atlas seminar with Simon”
“Emma has never met Ryan.”
It turns out Emma was the one having an affair with Ryan!
Your progress should now be 19%.
Click on the little numbers below or click here to go to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.