Friday, After 9pm, 48%:
You can watch my video for this part of the walkthrough or continue below for the step-by-step guide:
1. Go back to Atlas. There are some new boxes here. Click the magnifying glass and Jenks will look through a box and find a flashlight.
2. Head into the atrium. The reading room is empty and Ryan’s back so you can ask him about a few more things, like the doll burning ceremony, autohypnosis and Paul’s theft stunt.
3. Now that you have a torch/flashlight, you can go back to the outhouse behind the pub and look through more things. Jenks will find some photos of a car with graffiti on it. Ask Rebecca about the photos and she’ll say that they’re of Ryan’s car, which was vandalized last year. They never prosecuted anyone for it.
4. Go back to Paul and ask him about Emma’s guilt and the vandalized car photos. Time for another contradiction!
“Paul said he hardly knew Emma.”
“Paul claimed he once bought a Freedom necklace as a present for a student, but didn’t say who.”
Paul admits to buying the necklace for Emma, but she didn’t want anything to do with an old man.
Your progress should now be at 52%.
5. James, Simon and Emma know nothing about the car photos. So go back to Atlas and ask Ryan about them. He tells you the car was vandalized by Lisa Blint, who lives at the end of West Lane.
6. Go all the way to the left side of the map, West Lane End. You can now enter the old house where Lisa lives. She claims Atlas is into devil worship.
7. Talk to James about Lisa’s accusation to learn a bit more about her. Ask Paul and Rebecca about Lisa, too. Simon and Emma don’t offer much info, so go back to Ryan and ask him. You’ll catch him in a lie! Here’s the contradiction:
“Ryan doesn’t know anything about Devil worship.”
“Ryan used to read a lot about black magic and Satanic rituals.”
Ryan admits that Atlas does use some disturbing techniques and he gives Jenks the aptitude test they started using.
Your progress should now be at 56%.
8. Ask Simon, Emma, Rebecca, and Paul about the aptitude test. Paul is lying about something! Here’s the contradiction:
“Paul said Lisa was disturbed by the techniques used on the course.”
“Paul claimed that it isn’t possible to be hurt or damaged by Atlas’ hypnosis techniques.”
Paul reveals that Kate Vine flirted with him!
You progress should now be at 59%.
9. Paul’s still lying! He said he doesn’t date students.
“Paul said he always avoids becoming romantically involved with students.”
“Paul admitted that he once tried to date Emma.”
Your progress should now be at 63%.
Click on the little numbers below or click here to go to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.