MISSING: An Interactive Thriller
By: ZANDEL MEDIA
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips and tricks for the PC, iOS and Android game MISSING: An Interactive Thriller by ZANDEL MEDIA. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
1. Once the opening cutscene ends, tap on the right shackle. Solve the puzzle by sliding the pieces around so the golden piece can slide through the middle and unlock the shackle.
2. Pick up the key and then use it to unlock the left shackle.
3. Search the jacket that’s hanging to find a flashlight.
4. Tap on the danger sign and use the flashlight to find a scrap of paper and a highlighter.
5. Open the locker and place the scrap of paper in the hole on the crossword puzzle.
6. Use the highlighter you found to highlight the rest of the words listed on the side. Then the game will auto,stoically circle the leftover letters for you, which spell out “Sarah is the key.”
7. Tap on the combination lock on the door and spell out “SARAH” to unlock it.
8. Watch the cutscene. There will be a point where some steam shoots in your face and you have to tap a QTE spot to dodge it.
9. Now you’ll switch characters to play Detective Sam Lambert.There’s another QTE for drinking coffee (odd).
10. Open the trunk and take the gloves and flashlight.
11. Time to inspect the SUV. Use the flashlight with the car. After the cutscene, open the front door and look inside. Find David’s family photo.
12. Open the back door of the car and find the screwdriver on the floor covered in blood.
13. After the cutscene, you’ll be playing David (?) again, trying to escape. Pick up the two read handles, then go through the door to the small office.
14. Open the bottom drawer to get a third handle. Then look on the desk and move all the papers to see an etching on the desk. This is a clue you’ll need in a second.
15. Go back to the other room and place all the handles at the top of the boiler. Rotate the handles until the gauges match the etching from the desk.
16. Enter the elevator. It won’t work!
17. Go through the other door to a hallway.
18. Go through the door at the end of the hallway to see a cutscene with a wall of photos.
19. After the cutscene, go into the utility closet and take the two items from the shelves.
20. Leave the closet and find the other door in the hallway. It’s dark and your flashlight battery is dead, so you can’t really see well. It if you tap around in the dark you should be able to find a pipe and a yellow object.
21. Go back to the room with the elevator and find the machinery that powers the elevator. Pick up the pipe and then replace both pipes where you see they’re missing. Place the battery and the yellow object in their correct locations and then pull the lever up to power up the elevator.
22. Enter the elevator. Pull down the gate, then pull the lever up and hold it until you reach the next floor up. Then open the gate and go through.
23. Open the top two drawers of the desk and take the rubber bands and nuts.
24. Look through the bars to see a red switch on the wall. Place a rubber band between the two metal poles, then use it to slingshot a nut at the red switch. The door will open and you can escape. Dodge when the game prompts you to.
Sadly, that’s the end of Episode One. Hopefully Episode 2 will be out soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.