Night & Day – an illustrated puzzle experience
By: Marc Martin
This will be a step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips and tricks for the iOS game Night & Day – an illustrated puzzle experience by Marc Martin. It s work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
1. Tap on the face to wake up. Then tap on the lightbulb. It’s still too dark to see, but you can look at the diary on the floor. Then tap on the moon outside the window to look/go outdoors. If you tap on the moon, it will change to daylight.
2. You can now swipe around to see different buildings. If you see a room with a bit of a rose/pinkish glow to it, you can go inside. Let’s try this room first:
3. Open the cabinet and look inside. Grab the cat food (you can also tap the roach to make it scurry).
4. Tap on the sink. Then tap on the drain. Keep tapping until you see a key in the pipe. Somehow, you’re able to just grab it without any tool, so do so. This will also reveal more of your Dream Diary, although I’m not exactly sure which part of it.
5. Leave that room and go down a couple of windows. There’s a hammer on the desk in here. Take it.
6. Open the drawer to the right and take the lightbulb from inside.
7. Leave the room and find the room you started in. Change the lightbulb so you can see. Open the drawer and take the magnifying glass.
8. Leave and go to this room. Use the key to unlock the bird cage and set the bird free.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.