Escape The Temple
By: ruoming bian
This will be a complete step-by-step Walkthrough for the iOS and Android room escape game, Escape The Temple by ruoming bian. It’s a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
1. Look behind the pedestal to see a clue, the numbers 512634.
2. Turn right and zoom in on the star puzzle. Use the clue you just found to solve this. Look at each corner of the hexagon. Tap those shapes in order of the clue, 512634 then take the star piece. The order looks like this:
3. Go left and place the star piece in the slot on the front of the pedestal. The orb on top of it will shoot a beam of light up into the ceiling.
4. Tap above the pedestal to see a pot. Open it to get a hexagon piece.
5. Go right again and place the hexagon piece in the slot below the star puzzle. Press it down and take the three-pronged forked object.
6. Go either right or left twice. Place the object you just found in the three holes beneath the soldier statue. He will turn around, revealing a key. Take it.
7. Turn right. There’s a keyhole to the right on the wall. Use the key to open it and take the fish (dolphin) piece.
8. Turn right. Place the fish piece in the slot by the dolphin sculpture and take the hammer.
9. Turn left. The right wall here is cracked. Use the hammer to break it and notice the two circles.
10. Turn right. Look under the star puzzle to see a clue with the same two circles next to it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to page 2 of the walkthrough or click here.
This Post Has 5 Comments
thank you! I love these games!
How do you get 51632 on the hexagon star? I don’t see how those numbers match up
Look at the location of each of the black triangles.
what position do the levers go. the walkthrough above does not tell you.