Escape The Temple
By: ruoming bian
This will be a complete step-by-step Walkthrough for the iOS and Android room escape game, Escape The Temple by ruoming bian. It’s a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
1. Look behind the pedestal to see a clue, the numbers 512634.
2. Turn right and zoom in on the star puzzle. Use the clue you just found to solve this. Look at each corner of the hexagon. Tap those shapes in order of the clue, 512634 then take the star piece. The order looks like this:
3. Go left and place the star piece in the slot on the front of the pedestal. The orb on top of it will shoot a beam of light up into the ceiling.
4. Tap above the pedestal to see a pot. Open it to get a hexagon piece.
5. Go right again and place the hexagon piece in the slot below the star puzzle. Press it down and take the three-pronged forked object.
6. Go either right or left twice. Place the object you just found in the three holes beneath the soldier statue. He will turn around, revealing a key. Take it.
7. Turn right. There’s a keyhole to the right on the wall. Use the key to open it and take the fish (dolphin) piece.
8. Turn right. Place the fish piece in the slot by the dolphin sculpture and take the hammer.
9. Turn left. The right wall here is cracked. Use the hammer to break it and notice the two circles.
10. Turn right. Look under the star puzzle to see a clue with the same two circles next to it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to page 2 of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.