Escape Alcatraz – Devious Escape Puzzler (Alcatraz: The Mystery Room Escape Adventure Game 2 / Alcatraz: The Room Escape Game)
By: FreshGames, LLC (AppForge Inc.)
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game Escape Alcatraz – Devious Escape Puzzler by AppForge. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
21. Time to win some more raincoats. First, you need to throw rocks and make them land within the lines. Yours are blue. Play until you win and get the raincoat.
22. Well, this is an annoying level. You have to fight this guy for the raincoat. To do so, dodge his punches by tilting the screen to the opposite side of the arm he’s about to use to punch. Then tap his face between his punches to hurt him, until his red health bar depletes.
4:00 PM, Cleaning Duty:
23. Zoom in one each of the four office windows and spray them with cleaner, then wipe them off with the rag. The clerk will return to try to get into his office. Spill the water on his shoes so he’ll leave. Then enter the clerk’s office.
24. Tap on the desk. Notice it says “A penny saved is a penny earned.” There are three numbers next to “Savings.” Each game will be different, but mine are: 4054, 1760, and 1687. Add them up and you get 7501. Enter that into the combination lock. Then open the zipper and take some cash.
8:00 PM, Music Hour:
25. You’re back in your cell and there’s a bag of laundry. Go through it to find an accordion. Then play the notes on the accordion. When a letter hits the green line, press that letter’s button. Sometimes you may need to push the accordion in and out to get the notes moving again.
9:00 PM, Lights Out:
26. You’re back in your cell. Place the fake head on the pillow, remove the grate and climb through the hole in the wall.Tap the arrow. Then pick up the drill and drill bit. You need to put the two together, but the colored pieces have to match up. You tilt your screen to rotate the colored pieces and then can press the buttons to lock them in place. If you got one right, the button will glow. Once all four are in place, tap the drill bit to get it.
27. Here you need to pull the wire up through the casing without the tip touching any of the metal. It’s a bit annoying, as you can’t really see the wire with your finger covering it. But you should be fine if you do it slowly and carefully.
28. The pipes are too hot. This seemed way too easy. I just turned all the handles quickly until they pipes went from red hot to cold and grey.
29. You need to drill into the cement around the grate here. If you touch the metal, it will make noise and eventually alert the guards. So be careful only to touch the cement.
7:00 AM, Roll Call:
30. The cell door is jammed and the guard won’t help you open it! The solution is dumb, but here goes: You need to hold one finger on the wall to the right and use another finger to slide the door open to the left. Very unintuitive, but that’s it!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to page 4 of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.