81. Go back to screen 10. Place the two circular amulets in the statues’ mouths and solve the memory and pipes puzzles. (I didn’t get a photo of the completed pipes puzzle — sorry!) Take the wooden tablet.
82. Go back to the screen 53 and solve the puzzle using the clue from the wooden tablet. Take the brass key.
83. Go all the way back to the beginning to screen 21 and use the brass key to unlock the cabinet. Take the clay tablet and look at it.
84. Go back to screen 57. Use the clue from the clay tablet to solve the puzzle. Then take the lift up to screen 64. Solve the tile swapping puzzle to get another clue.
85. Go back to screen 35 and use the clue you just found to solve the animal heads puzzle. Then solve the two-headed snake puzzle and get another clue.
86. Go back to screen 63. Solve the puzzle in the ground using the clue you just found. (The game was acting weird here, so I didn’t get a photo of the solution.) Take the large staff and get another clue.
87. Go back to screen 59. Place the large staff in the hole in the floor and then take the skull medallion.
88. Go back to screen 37. Use the grappling hook to go inside and get back to screen 43. Place the skull medallion in the center of the vault door and then solve the puzzle using the clue you just found. You need to press the skull and the numbers will rotate on a timer. You have a short amount of time to rotate each number so the little line next to it is facing the same direction as it does in the clue. Go through the vault and watch the ending!
Congratulations! You found the lost treasure!