By: Ursine Paw
This will be a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game Lethargy by Ursine Paw. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Tap on the television and then press the red power button on the remote control to turn it on. Press the up arrow to change the channel until you see a 7.
2. Turn to the picture frame covered in dust. Use your finger to wipe off the dust and see a III.
3. Look at the note at the foot of the door.
4. Look at the note on the night table next to the bed.
5. There’s a combination lock on the door, but we need three numbers for it and I only have 7 and 3. Apparently, 5 is the third number, but I’m not sure why. I’m also not sure if the order matters. I did 753 and it opened.
6. If you go through the door and inspect the body on the floor, it looks like it’s Tom. But he attacks you.
7. Instead, try to walk around Tom’s body so he doesn’t wake up. Go through the door and it will turn into a forest. Read the note on the ground by the butterflies.
8. Continue to a cave with glowing mushrooms and another note.
This Post Has 16 Comments
Hi i’m trying to play Lethargy but my ipad air keeps going off,but i get the door open and how do i get past Tom he keeps killing me lo thanks for any help
I’ll play some more today and see if I can help.
You’ve gotten farther than me. The game keeps glitching out on me. Very buggy.
How did you get the door open? Maybe I can help if I can catch up. I don’t see any third number anywhere.
Hi, anybody got the door numbers?
Door code 537
How’d you get the 5?
I’m pretty sure the 5 either comes from the 5 books on the floor, or the 5 white vases.
Definatetly those numbers could be different order, did not find out why number 5.
The rest of the game is simple.
Pretty crap game , I would not recommend it.
I was trying to actually get a refund because it was so buggy and I didn’t want them to have my $1.
Tom just killed me?
Fell into lava trying to find something to cut the rope for the bridge. :/
What to do with the snowball? Shake it? But how?
Shake your device
You shake it if I remember correctly. It’s used to turn the ocean water into ice so you can walk across to the island.
IDK…right now I’m completely stuck in some graveyard maze. I keep giving up on that game and coming back. The story just really seem to relate to what’s going on in the game. I’m lost as to what the point is. (But that’s just how I get in games…I tend to get into figuring out the puzzle and forget to actually absorb the story. I’ve gotta quit doing that, lol)
Good luck with the game! If anyone gets to the graveyard, I’d love to try and talk it through together! Thanks guys 🙂
*I used it