Chapter 5, The Mad Scientist:
1. Pick up the box of matches and look at the note on the table that says “x=3.” Also, notice the writing on the wall:
“There is no Alpha and no Omega.”
You can also watch this video for chapters 5 – 10 here:
2. Go through the door to the right. Pick up the chemistry bottle and notice all the writing on the walls. Then open the closed door to the right and go through (the doorway is green).
3. Pick up the scissors here, then leave.
4. Now go through the orange door. Pick up the three chemistry bottles and notice the clue on the wall and the clue on the floor. Then use he scissors to cut open the bear and get a key.
5. Go back to the green tinted room. Use the key to open the locked cabinet and get another clue. Also, look at the posters of the kids. Their teeth are important.
6. Now, to count up everything and use all the clues to get the solution. So…
X = 3
Teeth = 13
No alpha or omega, so 0 + 4 + 3 + 0 = 7
So you get 3 13 7 3
7. Go back to the orange room and enter 31373 into the combination lock to get a shovel.
8. Go back to the first room and use the shovel to dig through the rubble and get another chemistry bottle.
9. Go back to the green room and tap on the chemistry set. Place all the bottles on the shelf.
10. Time to decipher the writing on the wall. First, use the matches to light the fire. Then, mix b42 and Ti to get a blue mixture. Mix K6 and A to get a red mixture. And finally, mix S and O.P to get yellow. Then take the blue and yellow and mix them to get a green acid.
11. Go back to the first room and use the acid to break open the lock on the door. Continue to chapter 6.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 6 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.