Chapter 6, Wrath:
1. Pick up the two film strip magnets, then go through the door to the left.
2. Pick up another film strip magnet and go through the right door to the bathroom.
3. Notice it says “LIFE IS A NIGHTMARE” on the mirror. Then open the door under the sink and get the chemicals list. Open the mirror and place the list with the bottles.
4. Use the information you found to match the jars to their chemical names. Then get the ammonia and use it to clean the toilet. Open the back and get the key.
5. Go back to the first room and use the key to unlock the file drawer.
6. Organize the files according to year and season, going summer year 6, spring year 6, autumn year 6, winter year 6, summer year 7, spring year 7 and so on through year 8. It should look like the screenshot below. Then take the film strip magnet.
7. Go back to the movie room and place all the film strips in the projector. Time for another puzzle. It should look like this in the end.
8. Notice the numbers 421 on the projector screen. That’s the password for the door in the other room enter it into the combination lock and complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 7 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.