Chapter 7, Secrets:
1. Looks like you’re right outside the window that Adam jumped out of. Pick up he toy train. There’s a trail of blood leading through the gate. Follow it.
2. Pick up the two toy train pieces. Then look at the clue on the wall of a heart. Use that clue to solve the puzzle on the door to the back and go through to the kids’ bedroom.
3. Lift up the sheets on both beds and get two more toy trains. Then open the drawer and look at the notebook inside. It says:
“I don’t like this place. I just want to go home.”
4. Place all the toy trains with the train set on the floor. You need to use all the trains to make a path between the two purple buildings. Tap a train to get the options to rotate it or move it. When you complete the puzzle, take the key.
5. Leave the bedroom and use the key to unlock the door and complete the level.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 8 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.