11. Go to the phonograph. Pick up the record next to it and place it on top. Then add the crank. Turn the crank until the gauge hits red, causing the screwdriver to fly out from the opening. Then pick up the screwdriver from the floor.
12. Look at everything on the desk. There’s a note under the ship’s blueprints. The most important thing to notice here is the symbol to the left.
13. Leave the study and go through the back door to the bedroom. Ignore the cat for now. Open the chest at the foot of the bed and insert the wedges you found so far. Also, notice the colored pattern in the painting on the wall.
14. Go up the stairs. Arrange the hanging plants like the ones you saw earlier. So it should go down, up, down, up. A telescope stand will rise up from a secret opening in the floor. Pick up the yellow wedge and place the telescope on the stand. We’re still missing the lens.
15. Pick up the yellow cube from behind the small plant on the table and get the wedge from under the seat cushion.
16. Leave this room. Feel free to place the new wedges in the bedroom. Then go back to the first room of the house. Place the yellow cube in the slot you opened earlier. Four more colored cubes will appear. Arrange them based on the painting from the bedroom: pink, white, orange, blue, yellow. Then take the wedge.
17. Go back to the living room. Use the screwdriver to open the panel on the alarm system. Then place the diamond in middle of the laser to disarm the alarm.
18. You can now go outside to the electrified pool! Pick up the glass here and open the panel with a water drop on it. It’s the pool filter.
19. Go down the stairs to the back. A stone doorway will slam shut. We need to figure out how to open it. First, get the letterbox key card from the plant. Then, tap on the red pipe to the left.
20. Turn the valve handle until it falls off, then pick it up.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.