21. Go all the way back outside the house. There’s a couple of things you may not have noticed before.
22. Place the valve on the red pipe here and turn it to shut off the water.
23. While you’re here, look at the locked fuse box. There’s another symbol on it. We have three symbols now, but will come back after finding the fourth.
24. Go back to the pool and find the red button. Press it and a hidden camera will come out of the wall and the key pad next to the door will appear. Grab the yellow wedge piece.
25. Go back to the bathroom and flip the switch for the hidden safe room. Notice the key pad on the cameras. It shows Ruby’s fingerprints on two of the buttons.
26. Go back to the pool and the stone doorway. Press the top middle button on the key pad twice, then the middle button. The doorway will open. Go through to secret… garage.
27. Pick up the plunger. Then open all the cabinets and get two corks and an oil can.
28. Use the oil can on the metal grate to loosen it up. Open it and take the yellow wedge piece.
29. Go back to the pool. Notice the fish bones plugging up one of the holes. We need to get it out. To do so, we’re going to stop up the other two holes and then turn the water back on. So stick the two corks in the other two holes.
30. Go back to the water valve and turn the water back on. Before you go back into the house, fill the glass with water from the fountain. (The cup will work on any accessible source of water, so you can also fill it from places like the bathroom when the water is on or the pool filter.)
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.