41. Go back to the water valve and use the key with the red tag on it to unlock the red box. Take the yellow fuse from inside.
42. Go back to the porch and use the hammer to break the lightbulb. A pulsating green object falls from it. Pick it up, then replace the lightbulb to cover your tracks.
43. Go back inside and upstairs to the bedroom. Add the wedges you have to the chest. You should now only be missing two. Feed the fish bones to the cat and take the circular lens left in the chair.
44. Go back to the telescope and place the lens on it. You can now look through. Use the slider to zoom in to see the numbers “1771” on the lighthouse. You can also see she was spying on the cruise ship.
45. Go back up to the piano room. Move one of the couch cushions over to reveal a hidden safe. Place the green pulsating object in the empty slot to unlock the safe and get a cell phone.
46. Go back to the broken keypad. You need to type in 1771, but all the keys are giving out the wrong numbers. Play around with them until you see which numbers give you 1 and 7. It turns out that 6 will give you 7 and 7 will give you one. So if you press 7667, it will type out 1771 and the code will work, revealing another puzzle.
47. This next puzzle requires that you match up all the arrows to each other. The key is to pay attention to which disc affects the most discs and work your way down from there. The image below should help you figure out the order. The next lock is a fingerprint scanner. You can hold your finger down on the thumb print to scan it, but it won’t accept your fingerprint. So we’ll come back to this later.
48. Go back to the garage. Place the yellow electrical fuse with the others in the fuse box on the wall. You now have to solve a sliding blocks puzzle to get the yellow piece on the left all the way to the right. You can watch the short video clip below if you need help.
49. Go back to the pool and check the filter. You can now access the yellow wedge that was inside the pool before. Just one last wedge to find now!
50. I forgot that the last wedge piece is also by the pool. Knock over the little stand where you found the glass and you’ll see the last wedge. Now add them all to the chest in the bedroom and get the ruby!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.