46. And this location has a forest devil with 950hp! Don’t go there until you’re ready to fight him. In your current state, he will kill you with one hit!
47. You have some new equipment available to you at the shops. The tailor will sell you a Level 2 Fur Armor for 160 gold and 1 deer pelt and 1 elk pelt. Olaf will sell you a crossbow for 300 gold.
48. Go back to the plantation house and use the small silver key to unlock the grandfather clock. To solve this puzzle, look at the numbers the two hands are pointing at and tap that number on the clock. Do this five times and then you’ll get a map piece (1/4) with a key inside. The first number is 7 or VII, then 11 or XI, 4 or IV, 9 or IX, and last is 12 or XII.
49. Use the key you just got to open the locked cupboard under the stairs. Tap the mummified baby to take some sage from it. Also, take the book with you.
50. If you go this new location, a desert, a scorpion will attack you. He’s not so bad, though. He has 130 hp and you get 100 gold for defeating him. But a pack of sandghouls will attack you once you get there. You can opt out of fighting them for now if you want and leave the desert. If you do fight them, there are four of them and they each have 90hp. 100% attack takes off 45hp. So you can kill each in two hits if you’re accurate enough. You’ll get 120 gold for defeating them.
51. Explore the desert to find a big hole in the ground. If you tap it, a crab worm will appear. He has 175hp, takes 45 damage per 100% hit with a bolt and takes 37hp off you per hit. You should be fine with a potion or two. He’ll drop a dead fly when he dies, so take it.
52. You can now hunt in the desert. Time to get some more skins for reptile armor. There’s the horned lizard, king snake, king snake, and cobra. Make sure to get three horned lizard pelts for a new armor and whatever else you want to sell for gold.
53. Go back to Ivan and buy Level 1 Reptile Armor. You’ll need 250 gold, 1 elk pelt and 3 horned lizard skins.
54. Go back to Olaf. There are new bolts available to purchase, but they have to be bought one by one. Oddly, the Copper bolts only cost 5 gold each and do 90 damage (compared to the 45 of your iron bolts). The Silver costs 45 gold and does 50 damage and the Gold bolt costs 65 gold for 50 damage. I’m going to assume the Silver and Gold are needed for specific enemies, like vampires. But for now, I suggest stocking up on a few copper bolts.
55. If you want, you can hunt and fish enough to earn enough gold to buy the Level 2 Reptile Armor. It costs 420 gold, 3 rabbit pelts, 1 horned lizard and 2 king snakes. I’m going to try to hold off buying it for now.
56. Go back to the fire pit and place the sage on the reeds. Use the matches to light a fire and scare off the bees. Corrina will appear, but she’s tough to fight. She has 400hp. I recommend equipping the copper bolts to fight her. You’ll get 300 gold for defeating her and she’ll drop the silk scarf. You’ll also automatically get another map piece (3/4).
57. Pick up the silk scarf and place it in the fire. Also, fill the glass vial you have worth some honey from the bees’ nest. Then take the scarf to Elena and give it to her to free her from this plane of existence. She’ll give you another map piece (4/4) and some fire crystals. She also restores the tree of life, which you can touch to heal yourself every three minutes.
58. You should now have enough gold to buy the Level 2 Reptile Armor. The next upgrade requires pelts we don’t have access to yet.
59. Go to Seema and show her the book you found. She’ll tell you that it’s a book of protections spells. She offers to give you temporary protection tattoos for a price. She also tells you to talk to Gunter.
60. Talk to Gunter. He tells you to go find Mr. Barlow, who will not die easily. You need an anti-regeneration tattoo to keep him from healing. He is also weak to some green malachite (kryptonite?). You need to find him in Carrigberg. But first, earn enough gold from hunting and fishing to buy a tattoo to suppress enemy health regeneration for 120 gold. Also, break the glass bottle against the well to get the last map piece (2/4).
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.