76. Go back to the room with the fireplace. Tap the arrow pointing up to zoom in on the lamp. Use the map base on the lamp.
77. You now have to put all the map pieces together on the map base. It shows you the path to the witch’s cave in the mountains.
78. Time to go outside…cautiously. As might be expected, Mr. Barlow attacks you when you exit the house. He has 1970 hp and the malachite bolts hit him for 500 each at 100%. So I suggest you stock up on a few. If you don’t have enough on you, you can flee the battle, buy some and then return. You need to hit him a few times with other bolts, though, before you can use the special ones. It seems you can only use a special bolt every 2-3 moves. He also hits you for 70 damage each time, so make sure to take some potions with you. And, of course, make sure you have the anti-enemy health regeneration tattoo.
79. After you defeat Mr. Barlow, he’ll drop 500 gold, a diary and another amulet piece. Read the diary.
80. Go back into the house. Everything has changed. Go to the room that had the locked box in it. There are some loose bricks. Pull them out to find Victoria’s skeleton. Take the empty glass jar.
81. Go back to Gunter. Tell him about Victoria and he’ll tell you to check the puzzle in his fireplace.
82. Before you do that, go upgrade your armor to Level 3 Leather Armor. It costs 620 gold and requires 1 rabbit pelt, 1 badger pelt, 1 king snake skin and 1 bobcat pelt. If you earn some more money, you can also upgrade to Level 4 Leather Armor, which costs 660 gold and requires 1 cobra skin, 1 boar pelt and 1 jaguar pelt. That’s the last armor upgrade you can get for now.
83. Go to Olaf. You can now buy Cobalt bolts from him for 9 gold that do 140 damage. Stock up on a few.
84. You can now buy Super Health Potions from Seema for 160 gold. They heal for 450 hp.
85. Go to Gunter’s home. Tap on the puzzle in the fireplace. Rotate the tiles to make up an image of a lion. You’ll get another amulet piece for your efforts.
86. It looks like it might finally be time to fight that forest devil. Make sure to take some cobalt bolts with you and a super potion or two. Remember, he hits for 190 damage! When you defeat him, you’ll get another amulet piece.
87. Talk to Seema and ask her where to find the flowers from Mr. Barlow’s diary.
88. There are now three new locations available on the map. The one to the right with the cave doesn’t have much right now. The one to the left is Ravenwood cemetery with the banshee. She has 3500 hp, so avoid that area for now. Instead, head to the mountains in the middle. A mountain lion will attack you on the way. It has 600 hp and does 120 damage. Defeat it to get 280 gold.
89. Try to pick some flowers. You’ll be knocked out and wake up in an ice cell. Use the fire crystals to melt the bars. You escape, but guards catch you and take you to the ice queen. She makes a deal with you that if you bring her some life fireflies from the cave, she’ll let you live.
90. Before you leave, take some ice crystals with you.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.