The Room Three
By: Fireproof Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, help, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for The Room Three by Fireproof Games. The section takes you through the second chapter, The Clock Tower. Only read this if you don’t mind spoilers. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
**Note: You can find a complete video walkthrough for each chapter at the beginning of of each chapter. They follow my walkthrough exactly, so it’s easier to find a part that you need. I’ve also added short clips throughout of some individual puzzles. If you’re having trouble with a specific puzzle and want me to add it, just ask.
Chapter 2, The Clock Tower:
1. You’re back in the study. Turn around and find the fountain again. Place the second engraved pyramid on the white triangle and a new puzzle box will rise up from the murky liquid.
2. Twist the top of the box to open it. Then, walk around it until you see an archway on the other side. Turn the top wheel and the bottom wheel to make all the pieces inside match up with the partial archway. If you do it right, the archway will form on the wall and the doorway will open.
3. Go through the doorway and up the stairs to a new room. There’s another machine here with light bulbs that you need to power on by connecting the plus to minus to plus. It should look like this.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for Chapter 2 here:
4. Follow the cable up the stairs to the upper level. Here, there’s a book by the Great Khan. Close the book and then grab the metal object from the left side. It’s a cube. Notice the spherical shape on the other side of the book, though.
5. Find the lever/switch and pull it down to see the clock tower light up. Then go back downstairs.
6. Flip the four switches on the tripod, then press the button to activate the the next piece of the puzzle, the radio. Go over there and read the letter from the Craftsman. He’s surprised and impressed that you’re still alive, but warns you not to dilly-dally.
7. Press the two buttons until the green and black lines line up and the bulb lights up. The laser will shoot out again, opening another doorway. Go through. It looks like we’re now inside the clock tower!
8. Zoom in on the gold box and read the letter from the Craftsman.
9. Zoom in on the top of the box and flip the handle over to the other side.
10. Find these two sliders on one of the sides of the box. Use two fingers to slide them both out at the same time. Then open the glass door and take the small metal pillar. It looks almost like a chess piece.
11. Place the metal pillar in the small round hole near the other pillars on the box, then slide it to the left. The top of the box will pop open. Open it all the way.
12. Go across the room and pick up the wheel with a handle. A bird will squawk in the cage above.
13. Go back to the top of the gold box. Slide the piece that moves and a small tower will rise up. Use your lens to go inside.
14. Open one of the sides to get a crank handle.
15. Turn to this side and rotate the metal circle so everything lines up. Then, take the metal ring.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.