16. Go through the door to the next room. Pick up the chess piece.
17. Find this locked door and slide the lock open. It’s a hatch/window into the other room.
18. Use the control panel to move the sandbag through that window/hatch and lower it onto the circular saw table. Then use the saw to tear open the bag and take the metal bar.
19. Go to the forge. Open the oven and place the kindle inside. Then insert the flint next to it and spin the metal wheel to get sparks flying to light the fire.
20. Pull the metal funnel over the mold. Place the gold bar in the funnel, then slide it back in. Set the mold to look like the bottom key on the pyramid/box. Use the bellows to heat up the coals and melt the metal. It will then automatically pour into the key mold. Take the key from the bucket. If you messed up and made the wrong key, you can melt it down again.
21. Use the key in the keyhole on the pyramid.
22. The piece that pops out below the keyhole doesn’t seem to do anything at first. But actually, it unlocks a part of the pyramid on whichever side you slide it to. So first, slide it to the left. Then turn to the left side of the pyramid and take the small connector.
23. Turn to the right side of the pyramid and use the connector on the two toggles next to each other. Then spin the wheel to make them both drop. Take the mechanical disk.
24. Now lift up the flap and solve this next puzzle. You need to move the squares around so the cross and circle swap places. Then take the metal casting.
25. Place the metal casting with the lightbulb a and move the piece to the second bulb to light it.
26. Go back to the slider below the keyhole on the pyramid. Slide it to the right and look at the right side of the pyramid. Take the hollowed-out metal block.
27. Place the hollowed-out metal block at the bottom of the other mold pieces. Don’t make a new key yet.
28. Look at the mechanical disk in your inventory. Spin it around and it will turn into a gear.
29. Go back to the other room. Place the gear on the machine holding the chess piece in place. It will move, lifting the metal panel and revealing a belt. Take it and place it on the other gears. The machine will release the chess piece and you can take it.
30. Go back to the pyramid. Place the two chess pieces on the side with the circle that looks a bit like a dart board, the same design on the bottom of the two chess pieces. Place them in the holes. Then use the eyepiece to see through this next puzzle. It’s a 3D house. Press all the buttons and slider all the sliders until some mirrors pop out of the pyramid.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.