31. Press the button on one of the mirrors. It will turn on a laser beam. Go to the other mirrors and rotate them so their shapes are reflected in the final mirror to match the outline. Then press the button on the back of that mirror.
32. A keyhole opens near the second key. Memorize the shape and set the mold to it and make a key.
33. Use the key in the second keyhole. Put on your eyepiece and solve this puzzle by rotating the cube and pressing each colored gem into its slot one at a time. Then take the red gem.
34. Place the gem next to the last key at the top of the pyramid and it will reveal another keyhole. Make that key in the forge and use it.
35. The pyramid will open up, revealing an eye with some particles. Use your lens to look inside.
36. You need to use the two buttons to move the gears so the four red gems line up at the very bottom. To do so, first focus on the left-most gear. Then, the right gear. And last, use the middle gear.
37. Take the metal casting and place it with the others and light up the last bulb. The door will open. Go through.
38. Pick up the piece of wood. If you turn the handle, it breaks off. Oops!
39. Go back to the woodworking room. Place the wood on the table and slide it over the circular saw. Then use the saw to cut it in half. Take the small piece of wood.
40. Place the small piece of wood on the carving machine and it will carve a lathed piece of wood for you.
41. Go back to the wheel and use the lathed piece of wood as a handle. Turn it to print a sheet about a mechanical arm. You can you your eyepiece to see a 3D mechanical arm, but first back track to get the three symbols from the other room.
42. Now, use the eyepiece on the mechanical hand drawing. Set the three symbols in the middle to match the ones from the real arm (sorry, I didn’t get a screenshot with the third symbol). Take the camshaft.
43. Place the camshaft in the real mechanical arm and move the toggle over one spot. Then spin the wheel to open the hand and get the strange key.
44. The top of the pyramid has three locks. You can use the strange key for each of them. This is how they should look. When all three are open, you can take the fourth engraved pyramid and complete Chapter 3.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.