The Room Three
By: Fireproof Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, help, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for The Room Three by Fireproof Games. This takes you through the first ending of the fifth and final chapter, The Projector. Only read this if you don’t mind spoilers. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
**Note: You can find a complete video walkthrough for each chapter at the beginning of of each chapter. They follow my walkthrough exactly, so it’s easier to find a part that you need. I’ve also added short clips throughout of some individual puzzles. If you’re having trouble with a specific puzzle and want me to add it, just ask.
Chapter 5, The Projector, Imprisoned Ending:
1. Find your way back to the fountain and place the fifth pyramid on the white triangle. Ooooohh they all combine to make the Craftsman’s Key. Take it.
2. This time the door/portal automatically opens. Go through to be teleported to the top of the tower you saw outside the window.
You can see my video walkthrough for Chapter 5 and the Imprisoned ending here:
3. Place the Craftsman’s key on top of the puzzle box on the table and it will open up.
4. Pick up the metal ring. Place it over the circle on the brown puzzle box. Turn it to open a small hole. Use the eyepiece to look inside.
5. Use the lever to move the gear and the rotating disc to rotate the tumblers. You want the holes to end up directly under the three cylinders. Then press the button to turn on the laser.
6. This whole device is a projector. Slide this mirror to the left to make the slides move, projecting a movie onto the screen.
7. Now that everything’s spinning, you can access the mirror on the side of the device.
8. Place the mirror here, then move the other mirror back to the right. The laser will hit the Craftsman’s Key and you can use your eyepiece to explore inside it!
9. Use the buttons in front of you to get all four lasers pointing at the red crystal. It will shoot a red laser out of the Craftsman’s key, opening a new doorway. Before going through the doorway, look at the two puzzle boxes that just appeared. You can’t do anything wi them yet, but you want to come back here later when you have the right objects for them.
10. It’s a portal back to the train from the beginning! Go through and read the letter from the Craftsman. He asks you a riddle: “What is the difference between a maze and a Labyrinth?” He also says you don’t know the difference between a Room and a Prison. Hmmmmm….
11. When you zoom out from the letter, you’ll get a cutscene. This is the end, but it’s only one of four endings. It’s called “Imprisoned.” Continue with the walkthrough to see the other endings.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.