76. Go back to lab B-3. The door is open now and you can finally go in.
77. There’s some handles around the room and a pressure gauge. Turn some handles until the pressure gauge points to green. Then, pull the handle to cause some steam to come out from the ceiling and a new door to open.
78. Go through. Everything’s frozen. The machine tells you that the operational temperature is between -3 and -5 degrees. So go to this temperature gauge and turn the handle until the temperature is -4. You can check it on the other machine to make sure. You still need a sample to use with the machine, though. Let’s leave the room and pull the handle to open the other door again.
79. Go back to the kitchen. You can insert the green videotape of Specimen B into the VCR to see some footage of that scary sea spider. You also now have the red tape that says “Day 49 – Excavation Begins,” so play that as well.
80. Go back here to the excavation site and dig through to a new area.
81. Take the glow stick and climb into the hole at the back.
82. Pick up the ice axe and use the glow stick to see into the hole. You can continue through, but won’t be able to go very far.
83. Use the ice axe on the locked chest, then solve the puzzle as shown below to open it. Take the climbing gear and read the note.
84. Go back through the hole and use the climbing gear to climb all the way down.
85. Continue on and pick up the drill and read the letter in the wallet. Use the drill to drill a hole in the whale skeleton, then use the syringe to get some Whale Specimen.
86. Go back to the ice pool and use the ice axe to chop off a piece of the hanging ice.
87. Go back to the tent and place the ice block on the portable stove to melt it. Use the syringe to get a Polyworm Specimen. You now have all five specimens!
88. Go back to lab E-5 and place all the specimens on the table. You can examine each one by tapping on the vial.
89. Use the dropper on each vial to turn the specimen pink. Then, examine each one. Count the number of orange and pink cells in each.
A: 4 orange, 2 pink
B: 6 orange, 4 pink
C: 5 orange, 6 pink
D: 2 orange, 3 pink
E: 1 orange, 1 pink
90. Go to the rainbow chart on the wall. Put an X on all the coordinates based on the number of orange and pink cells, as so.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.