The Secret of Chimera Labs
By: Aircamp Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide for the iOS and Android game The Secret of Chimera Labs by Aircamp Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. The doors of the building are locked. But look at this sign near the sculpture.
2. Go around the back of the building. Open the grate to get a security access card.
3. Go back around to the front and use the key card to open the door and go inside.
4. Go up to the desk. Read the sign-in sheet. Then, tap on the PC and unlock the elevator and management/workshop door. Also, pick up the phone to hear a dial tone. Also, open the cabinet and pick up the green fuse.
5. Open the management office door and go in.
6. Zoom in on the desk. Look at the book of Morse code. Turn on the PC and look at everything on it. They should all be added to your journal as notes. Open the first two drawers to get a small knob and a hexagonal wrench. Open up the box to get a PCB board. Also, open the copy machine in the back of the room and look at the papers inside it.
7. Leave the room. Go upstairs and notice the puddle of green slime. Pick up the cleaning solution, broken mop pole, and paper towels.
8. Zoom back out. Look at the painting to the right. It will add a clue to your journal.
9. Tap on the door at the back of the room. Insert the knob in the hole. Now you need to use it to match the pattern from the painting. Up is blue, right is red, down is green, and left is yellow. So to get blue, red, green, red, blue, yellow, you need to move the knob up, right, down, right, up, left.
10. Now the door’s unlocked. Go through. Zoom in on the cubicle. Turn on the PC and look at everything on the screens. Also, look at the drawing and the book. It will all be added to your journal.
11. Inspect the other side of the desk. Pick up the car keys and look through the magnifying glass to see a tangled mess of wires on the spider. Also, open the tool box to get a blue electrical fuse.
12. Look at the other desk in the room. Look at the note on the wall to get a clue for your journal. Insert the PCB board on the device. Turn on the PC and look at all the screens to get more clues. Turn to the one with the spider and match the symbols from the note on the wall. Then, select the TOGUTECH 300TS and install the MOTOR CONF to the PCB board. Take the PCB board back.
13. Go back to the spider. Place the PCB board on it and look through the magnifying glass. Use the clue from your journal to match the little colored sliders to the PL, AL, PR, AR pieces. Now the spider works and you can pick it up!
14. Zoom out and tap on the bathroom door towards the back of the room. This will take you to a small kitchen. Read the notes on the table to add them to your journal. Then, open the fridge and take the eggplant. Also, zoom in on the sink and look at the business card on the counter that says “Mandelbrot.” Look at the back to get both sides added to your journal. Also, take the glass tube from the sink.
15. Spray the cleaning solution on the slimy door handle and wipe it clean with the paper towels. Now you can open the door and enter the bathroom. Read through the Mad Scientist magazine and open the medicine cabinet to take the iodine and glass sample jar with tweezers.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.