61. Go out back to the trash and open the barrel of hazardous waste. Fill the coffee pot with some of the green toxic waste.
62. Go back to the third floor and use the green slime from the coffee pot to break open the locked door in the lab.
63. Go inside. Look at the papers on the floor. Then, examine the jars on the left side. Pick up the Multi-Sample Air Displacement Pipette and the book “The Puppet Masters” by Robert A. Heinlein. Then, open the lockers and take the bottle of green liquid and the one with some purple substance in it.
64. Zoom back out and look at the table to the right. Pick up the porcelain plate and read through the book.
65. Go back to the study on the main floor. Add all four books to the book shelf and organized them so the first letters spell out CHAOS. The bookshelf will move, revealing a secret doorway. Go through.
66. Pick up the crowbar and tongs. Also, look at the periodic table of elements on the wall. You can also press the button to bring up the elevator. Go inside, close the gate and press the button to go down.
67. Go to the control panel to the left. There are six levers. Use the clue in your journal from the management office PC. The left side shows you which arrows/symbols stand for up, center and down positions of the levers. The right side represents the six levers. So it goes:
DOWN CENTER UP
UP DOWN UP
68. The door is looking for a particular palm print, so we’ll have to come back to this.
69. Go back to the van. Use the crowbar to open the crate. There’s another flat curved stone, but you need to use some tools to get it out of the rock. First, use the hammer and chisel, then the drill.
70. Go back to the statue out front and use the hammer and chisel to chip off a piece of it.
71. Go back to the third floor lab with the meteor. Place all the flat curved stones on the meteor, as well as the sphere with spirals on it. Match it to the drawing in your journal, then take the glowing blue sphere from inside it.
72. Go back to the lab with the other bottles of colored liquids. Add the red and green bottles to the others. Place the purple liquid on the left and attach the tube. Then, turn the red handle. Add all four colored liquids to the mix. Before looking inside, notice that G is blue, A is green, C is red, and T is pink.
73. Look in your journal for the GCAT clues. Use them to solve the puzzle. The first one of each page should match one of the 5-letter sequences. Then the bottom ones are found through trial and error until they all connect to the top ones. They should look like the screenshots below. When you’re done, take the vial of purple fluid containing DNA.
74. Go back to the genetics lab. Place the fingernails in the jelly by this machine. Also, add some of the purple fluid. Then, remove the lens from the glasses and add it to the others in the machine.
75. Let’s solve this puzzle. Use the clue from the back of the Mandelbrot business card. Solve each of the equations to get 6, 41, 92. Move each of the glass lenses to those numbers to turn on the lasers. Then umm….take the human hand.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.