Chapter 8, The AGI Room:
1. Enter the middle building. This is the AGI room. Move the curtains aside and pick up the two prisms. Get the laser pointer from the couch and the mirror from the plant.
2. Add everything to the puzzle on the door to the right. Time to solve the laser reflecting puzzle! Then go through the open door.
3. Take the chair. Open the drawer and get the screwdriver. Also, look at the game of checkers on the table. Find the checkers on the checker board, and put them in order of the numbers at the bottom. They spell out “I FAKED AGI”.
4. Place the chair under the vent and use the screwdriver to remove the grate. Climb through to the surveillance room.
5. Pick up the strange note with gibberish and the two USB sticks.
6. Open the cabinet and take the strange note with numbers on it and the hex wrench.
7. Go back to the last room through the door to the left. Find the checkers on the checker board, and put them in order of the numbers at the bottom. They spell out “IFAKEDAGI” or I FAKED AGI. Enter “I faked agi” into the PC and press enter. You can now see Seth’s confession. Use one of the USB sticks to download it.
8. Go all the way back to the first room and use the backwards note with the plant to see the words reflected in a mirror. They say:
“Four ravens in a circle
Ten moving shadows
Twenty three glass shards
Thirty blinking eyes”
9. Go back to the surveillance room. Enter those numbers into the computer — 04 10 23 30 — and press play. Insert the Other USB stick, then remove it. You now have proof of Seth committing a murder!
10. Go back to the AGI broadcast room. Use the hex wrench to open up the plate here. Use the note with numbers on it to see numbers on each chip. Now, connect the chips so that each one has the same number of connections as the number it displays. Then, insert both USB sticks to broadcast the evidence to the entire cult.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 9 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.