Chapter 9, Mountain Lodge:
1. Pick up the gardening shears, then enter the little glass house to the left.
2. Pick up the headlamps, towel, nail polish remover, and antler. Look through the book about all the dogs.
3. Leave and enter the dog house. You need to use the descriptions of each dog to figure out what to give them. Marcus chases anything furry that moves, so give him the squirrel toy. Lucius needs loud noises to wake up, so give him the trumpet. Brutus likes shoes. Gaius only eats real food, so give him the chicken leg. Titus is a 3-time trophy winner, so give him the trophy. Take the dog whistle when they move, then use it on them to get them to follow you.
4. Head to the gate. Use the nail polish remover (acetone) on the fence, then wipe it off with the towel to see the weak points. Use the garden shears to cut through it. And last, put the headlamps on the dog’s collars so they can see. Go through the opening.
5. Now you have to send each dog on a path to patrol. They can each cover five squares. It might be hard to show in photos, but I’ll try my best. You can drag Kate anywhere, then tap on a dog to summon it to her. Then drag Kate and the dog through 5 squares to make him patrol that area. You want to try and cover the whole area with dogs.
6. Fight off Seth using your antler against his machete. Just wait until the dot is on the target and tap. Every couple of hits, you’ll be able to attack his face. Do it all until the green bar fills up and you’ll capture him. Watch the ending.
Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.