16. Climb up even higher. Pick up the semi-circle shape and read the note in the jacket pocket. It’s instructions for the TV — “Crane Voice Commands.” Also, tie the dental floss around the closet bar.
17. Leave the closet. Turn right a bit. You can’t help the robot yet, but you can insert the viewer discs into the Disc Viewer 2000. Take photos of each of the four screens.
18. Go past the dollhouse and sofa. We’ll come back to all that. Go up the stairs to the bed. On the way, pick up the spray soap and look at the treasure map and embroidery that says “Love is the only weapon required to feel invincible in life.”
19. Climb up onto the bed with the teddy bear. If you ask the teddy bear for help, he’ll tell you he has no eyes! Read the two notes pinned to the wall and take photos of them. Also, take the needle that’s stuck in one of them.
20. Go back down and look inside the drawer by the sofa for the cheat codes. Take a photo of them.
21. Go up onto the sofa. Take a photo of the Rubik’s cube and the treasure map.
22. Answer the four riddles from above the bed and use the scrabble board to spell them out. The questions and answers go like this:
Q: What goes up when the rain comes down? A: UMBRELLA
Q: What is always coming but never arrives? A: TOMORROW
Q: What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it? A: SHORT
Q: Andy’s father has 5 sons — Barry, Bert, Blake, Brad. What is the fifth son’s name? A: Andy
Pick up the weird metal key and token.
23. Look at the circle, square and triangle blocks in front of the dollhouse. Take a photo of them.
24. Use the photo you took of the Rubik’s cube to open the dollhouse door. Do so by treating both sides of the Rubik’s cube as one side, so the same buttons can be pressed more than once.
25. Go inside. Pick up the bow tie shape and small wooden box. Go up the stairs.
26. Notice the chest with three clocks on it, a triangle, circle and square. Then continue up the stairs.
27. Pick up the USB cable and look at the clock.
28. The chest below was telling you that there are three clocks of different shapes in the game. This one is the triangle. Use the photo you took of the blocks outside the dollhouse and count how many green triangle blocks you see. There are nine, so set the clock to 9:00. But it has to look like 9:00 from the outside. So on the inside, it should look like 3:00, with the small hour hand on the 3.
29. Go back to the area with the books and the waste basket. There’s some wet paint on the wall and the magic 8 ball said he would rather watch paint dry than help you. So you need to dry the paint faster! Place the USB fan in front of the wet paint and connect the USB cable to it. Add the dirt next to it. Then last, talk to the robotic vacuum cleaner (Laz-E A-55) until he goes to clean up the dirt, turning on fan and drying the paint.
30. Go back to the magic 8 ball. He now tells you he needs to organize his DVDs in order from best to worst.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.