31. Go back to where you got the clue for the keyboard to find a new clue. Take a photo of it.
32. Look at the water pistol behind glass. Use the weird metal key to unlock the lock and get the water pistol. You need to rotate each of the pieces to match the lock. Sorry, I couldn’t get a screenshot fast enough.
33. Use the trophy/gun case as a bridge to cross over to the DVDs and gum ball machine. Use your photo of the Forever Lost movie marathon to organize the DVDs in order of highest rated (best) at the top to lowest rated (worst) at the bottom. It goes episodes 2, 1, 6, 5, 3, 7, 4.
34. Use the token to get some sweets from the candy/gumball machine.
35. Go back to the magic 8 ball. This time he tells you he lost his train of thought. Look behind the desk to find a soccer ball. Use the pump to deflate it, then take the deflated football.
36. Climb back up onto the desk. Use the sweets as stepping stones across the spilled lotion. Pick up the hair clip. Then, climb up the paper chain to the poster of Captain In Ya Face.
37. Climb back down to the desk and use the photos from the Disc Viewer to open the pencil case. You need to make the number of gears show up as dots through the windows. Once the pencil case is open, take the paintbrush and four crayons.
38. While you’re up here, use the paintbrush in the inkwell and then paint the ink onto the blank pice of paper on the desk. The numbers 19857 will appear in invisible ink. Take a photo of it.
39. Go back down. Turn to the digger truck and press the button. Use the needle to hold the button down so you can climb up its neck to the easel.
40. Use the photo you took of the sun/sky/mountains quiz to figure out the right colors for each part of the page. So the water is blue, the sky is green, the boat is red, the mountains are yellow, and the sun is red. Take a photo of the little strips of color left behind.
41. Go back down and take the needle back from the digger.
42. Go back to the bed. Use the water pistol on the empty glass to fill it with water. Pick it up.
43. Set the square alarm clock to 2:00 because there are only two blue squares on the blocks by the dollhouse.
44. Use the 5-digit clue you got from the invisible ink (19857) to unlock the smartphone.
45. Tap on the Balls of Light app. Turn on the light and the balls of light will turn on, wherever they are.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.