46. Tap on the pop-up ad for Household Tips and see the instructions for how to clean a carpet.
47. Go grab the Balls of Light (glowing balls) from the drawer with the cheat codes.
48. While you’re here, place the glass of water down by the hair dryer. The cleaning instructions said you need warm water, so turn on the hairdryer, then pick up the glass of warm water.
49. Go back to the closet. Use the photo you took of the strips of color from the easel to unlock the red box. It goes red, blue, yellow, red, green. Take the baking soda.
50. Look down the hole that the dental floss is leading into. It’s too dark to see anything, so throw the balls of light down there and climb down.
51. Pick up the alien toy.
52. Tap on the kettlebell or weight. There’s a key on the carabiner but you can’t lift it. So here’s what you do. Place the deflated soccer ball (or football) under the kettlebell. Use the pump to inflate it. Take the key and the carabiner.
53. We now have everything we need to help out the loud-mouth robot. First, we need to open his closet to do this, take out the photos of both treasure maps. One is the actual map and one shows you the directions. You need to follow them both and then tap the arrows on his closet. So start with the group of tepees. It goes in this order: Right, Down, Left, Up, Left, Right, Down, Down, Left, Up. The closet should now open.
54. Take out the photo of the poster of Captain In Ya Face. Dress the robot like his idol (I assume that’s not actually him), using the carabiner as a hook. Now he says he’ll help you.
55. Go back to the ink well on the desk and fill the water pistol with ink. Then, shoot the ink onto the blank poster on the wall above the robot. Take a photo of the clue that’s revealed in invisible ink.
56. Turn right to the bed. Use the key you found on the kettlebell to unlock the locked drawer. Take the wooden track piece.
57. Time to tackle an area we haven’t touched yet. Turn right to the table. Take the triangle shape from behind the Balls of Light box.
58. Climb up onto the table and tap on the train. He’ll help you, but first he needs you to find his tracks. You have one, so place it down by the others.
59.Tap on the back of the train. Take out the clue from the poster on the wall. Match the symbols on the train to those on the poster. The middle car will open. Take the button.
60. Now, change the symbols out so they look like they spell the word THOUGHT. Remember, the 8 ball said he lost his train of thought? I know, it’s a bit evil. But now the 8 ball should be ready and willing to help you.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.