61. Climb up to the round clock with the alien on it. Look at the photo of the blocks to see that there are five red circles. Set the time to 5:00.
62. Go back to the dollhouse. The red chest inside is now open and you can take the plastic gem.
63. Go back under the table and place the plastic gem in the slot on Ben’s Toolbox to open it. Take the mini screwdriver.
64. The hammer is too heavy for you to completely lift. Instead, place the small wooden box next to the hammer and lift the hammer a bit so when it drops, it breaks open the box. Take the small hammer.
65. Climb back up on the table. Use the small hammer to break the glass box that says “USE A HAMMER ON THE BOX”. Open the first aid kit and take some gauze.
66. Go back to the desk. Climb into the drawer and use the screwdriver to get the knife blade.
67. Climb up onto the desk. Use the gauze on the bubble wand (blower) to make a DIY net. Pick it up.
68. Go to the window and use the DIY net to catch the wild fly.
69. Go back down. Find the vent and use the clue you got from behind the piano painting to open the vent.
70. Enter the vent and pick up the diamond shape.
71. Continue on until you come across one of the alien’s kid trapped in a spider web. The spider says she’ll let the alien go if you get her other food, so give her the fly, then take the alien toy.
72. Go back out and place all the yellow pieces in the right slots of e Concentration game. Pick up the Super Action Robots game cartridge.
73. Look behind the piano/keyboard for the paddle ball game. Use the knife blade to cut off the foam ball.
74. Time to clean that soda stain! Take out the photo of the instructions so you know the right order for all the cleaning ingredients. First, add the baking soda. Then the vinegar. Then the soap. Then some warm water. And last, use the foam ball as a sponge. The whole stain won’t come clean, but you will get a new clue! It says “012123432”.
75. Go to the keypad on the stairs going up to the bed. The only buttons are + and -, but it starts with 0. So does the clue you just found! So you need to recreate those numbers by starting with zero and either adding or subtracting to it. So it goes like this. +, +, -, +, +, +, -, -. If you got it right, it will say CORRECT and open up. Take the spinner and look at the note with flowers on it. Take a photo.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.