76. Go to the chest below the easel and use the spinner on the flower box. Use the flowers clue to solve the puzzle. Take the poor alien toy that’s been stuck in there all this time.
77. You should now have all three alien kids. Give them to their father. He’ll now be willing to help you get out of the room.
78. Time to turn on the TV! This is a tricky puzzle. First, insert the game cartridge in the game console. Make sure the power is turned on.
79. Now, pick up the TV remote. It has only one button on it, which is the mic. It would seem like the game wants you to talk into your phone’s microphone. But that’s not the case. What toy need to so is use the keyboard/piano to speak into it. First, use the hair clip to hold down the mic button. You’ll see it now says “I’m listening” without you needing to hold the button down.
80. Now, head over to the keyboard. Remember the controls for the TV that you found in the closet? They tell you that “TV ON” is the command to turn on the TV. The second and third modes of the keyboard are the alphabet instead of musical notes! So switch to Mode 2. Then, tap the T and V keys. Last, turn the power OFF, then back ON. The TV mic will hear TV ON and turn on the TV.
81. The TV should now be on and a clue about the moon phases is on the screen. Take a photo of it.
82. Go back to the keyboard and this time tap T, V, Mode 3. This is because the coming channel is TV 3 and you need to play the game and enter some cheat codes.
83. Go to the TV and pick up the game controller. You want to become invincible. But remember, LOVE is the only WEAPON required to feel INVINCIBLE in LIFE. So first, select the ENTER CHEAT CODE option and press START. FIRST, enter the EXTRA LOVE POTIONS cheat code. It goes Up, P, Right, Down, Right, Down, N, Q. Press START. Next, enter the ALL WEAPONS cheat code. It’s Right, P, Down, Right, Q, Q, Q, Up. Press START. Next, enter the INVINCIBILITY code. It’s O, N, N, Right, Q, Up, Right, Down. Press START. And last, enter the UNLIMITED LIVES code. It goes Up, Up, Left, O, N, Down, Right, Right. Press START and you’ll get another clue. Take a photo.
84. Go back up above the book shelves and use the shapes clue from the TV to unlock Ben’s Money Box. You need to put the spinners on each of the four sets of shapes and press the red button after each one. Take the thread from inside.
85. Go back to the closet and use the knife blade to cut the button off from the suit.
86. Go back to the teddy bear and use the needle and thread to sew on the two button eyes. Now he can see and is willing to help you. Almost done!
87. Last puzzle! We need to open the cash register. Use the clues you got from the moon poster and the one you got from the TV. Put them together to figure out which order to press the keys on the register. I included my photo from earlier to make it easier. It goes Cricket Bat, Tennis Ball, Cricket Bat, Kite, Apple, Kite, Apple, Cricket Bat, Cricket Bat. Take the piece of wooden track.
88. Place the wooden track piece with the others and talk to the train. He’s now willing to help you.
89. Go back to the main door and try to open it again. All the toys will help you. If they don’t, try talking to all of them again in case you missing something. Take the note from the teddy bear, which is from Ben, then watch the ending,
Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.