31. Go up the stairs and use the stolen key to unlock the door. After you faint, go through it again. Here, you can look in at different patients locked up. Also, take your pills to see some strange stuff.
32. Go up the stairs.
33. You’re close to the end of the chapter. The woman on the phone (receptionist?) is talking to someone who’s looking for the key from the doctor’s office. You have it! So tracks your pills and put it on the key holder so she can find it. Change back to normal and she’ll see the key and leave.
34. Now she’s gone. Use the clue from the bulletin board to figure out the code to shut off the alarm. It says “December 17” and “July 25.” December is the 12th month and July is the 7th. So do the math. 12 + 17 = 29. 7 + 25 = 32. So the code is 2932. Enter that into the alarm and then head through the door to access the yellow door. Go through and exit the hospital.
35. The mechanical cat shows up (Mr. Midnight). Follow him left into the maze.
36. Now you have to navigate the maze and find him, while avoiding the shadows. If they catch you, you’ll have to start from the beginning. Get through it to complete Chapter 1.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.