1. Go to Spring and change the clock to 9:05. Open the clock and take the shovel, coat hanger and key.
2. Use the shovel to dig up the flower. Then, use the key to unlock the locked cabinet under the radio. The code is the same as before — 1487. Open the safe and take the seed plant it in the flower pot.
3. Jam the hanger in the radio as an antenna, then change the channel to 105. A key will appear. Take it.
4. Use the key to unlock the bird cage and let the parrot out. It will land by the window sill.
5. Go back to the fireplace. Put the fire out with the pot of water and take the wooden log. Use the log to pry open the window and let the bird out. Then take it back and light the fire again.
6. Go back through the portal. Go to Summer and change the clock to 3:55. Take the tool (wrench) from inside the clock.
7. Go to the kitchen and use the wrench to loosen the but on the pipe behind the oven. It will start dripping water.
8. Go back through the portal. Go back to Fall. Notice that the picture for it in Winter said 11:25 next to it. So change the clock to 11:25. Open it and take the matches. Then go through the portal again.
9. Go back to Winter. The candle has melted, revealing a Prozac pill. Take it.
10. Go back to the pot of soil. It’s now grown into a full-sized cactus. Pick the cactus fruit from it.
11. Go to the kitchen and put the Prozac in the blender. Turn it on, then pour the Prozac juice into the glass. (If you have water in the glass, just dump it in the sink first.)
12. Go back to the screen with the window. Notice that the fuel tank in here has four dots on it, just like the four dots next to the Prozac on the bulletin board. So pour the Prozac juice into the fuel tank. Flip the switch and the fourth green light will turn on in the other room.
13. Go back to the kitchen. Fill the glass up with water again. Pour it in the blender. Then, look at the pipe behind the oven. A mushroom has grown! Take it and put it in the blender. Turn on the blender to make mushroom juice and pour it into the glass.
14. The note on the bulletin board shows the mushroom with three dots next to it. So go to the room with the grandfather clock and fill the tank with mushroom juice. Turn it on to see the third light turned on, white.
15. Go back to the window. The bird should be sitting there with a flower in its mouth. Take it. Go back to the kitchen and fill the glass with water again. Pour it into the blender and add the flower. Make flower juice.
16. Pour the flower juice into the fuel tank in the kitchen, because it has one dot on it. Turn it on to see the first light go on.
17. Go back to the kitchen. This time, put the cactus fruit into the blender without water. Blend it into fruit juice and pour it into the empty glass.
18. Go back to the fireplace. The bulletin board says the cactus fruit has two dots, so pour the fruit juice into the fuel tank here. Turn it on.
19. Now all four lights should be on and you can pull the lever down.
20. Go back to Spring and pick up the phone. Watch the ending!
Congratulations! You completed the game! Try the next game in the series, Cube Escape: The Lake.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.