16. Go back to the guard and give him the gold. He’ll give you his necklace, which is a heart-shaped medallion. Use it on the puzzle before you to unlock the door and go through.
17. You’re now in the furnace room. Take the bone from the furnace, the weights from the cabinet, and look at the note on the wall to get a clue for your journal.
18. Go back right a couple of screens to the jester. Put the bone in the creature’s food bowl and you’ll get the weight in return. Go left and place two weights on each scale (the left one should already have one in it, making a total of three). Now you can go downstairs.
19. Pick up the valve and the two ruby eyes from the paintings. Then head right twice.
20. Pick up the key from the floor all the way to the right. Use it to unlock the padlock. The “window” will talk to you and tell you that you need to talk to his brother, the door. He tells you that his brother has big, wide open eyes, a long nose, and his mouth is always shut. So find those three parts on the door to unlock it. Enter the kitchen.
21. Pick up the lamp (or lantern). Grab the leather belt from the sink. Grab the skinning knife from the wall. Open the two cabinets and get the horned skulls. And last, look at the recipe on the wall for the poisoned meat.
22. Go back two screens and head down the ladder to the underground dungeon. There’s a guard torturing a soul, but you can’t help him yet. There’s also a puzzle you still need the clue for. But you can get another clue from the wall. Then head through the manhole to the sewers.
23. Use the leather belt with the moving gears to get the water to drain. Then go down the ladder to go even deeper. Pick up the other piece of the broken medallion and look through the periscope at the door of the spider’s room above.
24. Go back up and right to the locked gate. Place the two medallion end halves on the door. Now you need to use the clue from your journal to solve the clock hands puzzle. Tap the gems in the order shown below.
25. Take the piece of meat off the table and the ruby eye from the statue. Also, read the note on the table to get a clue for your notebook.
26. Go back down to where the guard is torturing a soul. Using the clue with the Hebrew letters, activate the controls. Press them in this order, from left to right: הגגדדאאא. This is your first choice in the game that affects the ending. You now have the choice to kill the guard or spare him. If you want to see which is the right decision, check this guide I made.
27. Go down to the sewers and then down the ladder to where the periscope is. Place the three ruby eyes in the sockets of the spider mechanism. Here you have another choice, whether to open the door and let the spider kill the guard, or to close the door. See this guide to find out the correct choice.
28. Go back up and this time go up through the left side, so you can grab the guard’s key that he dropped.
29. Go back to the door of the spider’s room. The guard is no longer there. Use the key you just picked up to unlock the door. But before going in, use the bladed key on the witch in the cage. This is another choice you have to make, whether to kill her as the jester instructed, or use the key to free her. See this guide to find out the correct choice.
30. Go through the door. Open the small cabinet and take the sticks of the bird’s nest. Open one drawer and get a clue for your notebook. Open another drawer to access the puzzle that you’ll solve using that clue. You need to match the colors to the one in your notebook with a big X on it. Use the arrows to rotate the circles as needed. Press the little symbol button when you’re ready and it will create a metal symbol. Take it. Place it in the socket on the hanging puppet’s forehead, then pull the lever to summon the spider. The spider will eat the deadly snack and drop a spider leg covered in poison. Pick it up.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.