31. Leave the room and go left. Depending on the choice you made, you’ll meet either the witch or the jester. Talk to whichever one and they’ll throw you a gold coin. Pick it up.
32. Go back to the kitchen furnace room. Place the valve to the right and place the sticks inside at the bottom. Place the two horned skulls in the top part and press the button to create a spark. The furnace will now turn on, heating up the room.
33. Go back to the kitchen. Time to cook up some poisoned meat! Place the meat and spider leg I to the pot and press the button to turn on the stove. Once it’s cooked, take the poisoned meat from the pot.
34. Go back to help the rat in the cage. Feed the poisoned meat the beast. Then, go to the lever. Here you have another choice that affects the ending. See this guide to find out the correct choice for the lever. Then take the gold coin. Go down the ladder to find the dead beast.
35. Look through the bones for the green key. You need to move the top bone, then the next one, and so on until you can reach the key. Use the skinning knife to get the emerald tear from the belly of the beast. Then go back up the ladder.
36. Continue right and through the door. Go down the rope, all the way down. Take the cloth. It will reveal a three-headed beast, but we’ll deal with him later.
37. Go back up the rope, but only part of the way. Go left through the glowing hole.
38. Look at the two paintings on the wall to get clues for your notebook. Then head left.
39. Look at the note on the wall that shows you instructions for the device below it. We’ll come back to that later. Place the cloth over the left door so it can’t stare at the right door. Go through the right door.
40. Talk to the sad soul sitting here. Solve the two Tetris-piece puzzles and the curtain will drop from the painting.
41. Look at the clue in your journal and match the four weapons in the painting to the clue. The painting will move to the side, revealing a hidden passage. But don’t go through yet. Let’s unlock the chest first. Slide the glass blocks around until you have an opening around the keyhole. Then use the green key to unlock the chest and take the blue crystal.
42. Now go through the door behind the painting. Place the lamp down so you can see. Then, open the drawer to find a creepy note. Also, find the third gold coin and second emerald tear.
43. Go back to this room and place the blue crystal in the machine. It will cause an earthquake, which made a big spike fall.
44. Go back to the three-headed dog. The spike that fell killed it. Now you can give the old lady the three gold coins. She’ll leave the third emerald tear on the ground for you. Take it and inert all three into the slots on the gate. Continue on to the Wasteland.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
This Post Has 22 Comments
Thank you! Just got the game! Perfect timing!
🙂 Enjoy! It’s a really gorgeous one. I finished it earlier today.
Is it worth the money? Is it a long game? I played the free version and I liked it, but it’s kinda expensive. Thanks 🙂
I don’t know how long it took me to play — sorry! I played it over the course of a few days. It takes you through three different locations, though. Personally, I really enjoyed it. Mostly for the artwork and atmosphere. The puzzles are never too frustrating, pretty straightforward. There’s also a good and bad ending. I got the bad one, so playing again to get the good one. 😉
Thanks for the quick response! Yeah, it looks like a game just up my alley, so def gonna buy it 🙂
Hi. If I gaved the old woman the one every time but after three times she didn’t live the amerald. What can I do?
You gave her all three coins already?
I used brushes to clear 30 paintings but the guy just tells me to come back when I am done. I am done, what did I miss? I did quit with about 11 brushes left and then came back a few days later… would that do it?
You must clean the three stages where the claws are
I cannot get the kitchen door to open. The puzzle pieces are right
WhereΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s the rest of the walkthrough? Mine ends when you reach Frozen Tears and IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗m very stuck
ThereΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s six pages to the walkthrough. Scroll down for the page numbers.
For some reason the game wonΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t let me pick up the key that the guard dropped in the dungeon. Plz help.
I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t get the colours on the wheel
I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t do the color wheel
If this helps you can also rotate the inside circle, took me a second to realize that
I just got the egg & then lost it. How can I redo that scene?
Was NOT expecting that ending
I’ve talked to the guard who wants me to kill the grey icarus, went back to where the blacksmith is, but have no clue how to get on the roof to get to the grey icarud
CanΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t place my two tiles because the sand level is too high. IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗m stuck. Any help would be great.