31. Leave the room and go left. Depending on the choice you made, you’ll meet either the witch or the jester. Talk to whichever one and they’ll throw you a gold coin. Pick it up.
32. Go back to the kitchen furnace room. Place the valve to the right and place the sticks inside at the bottom. Place the two horned skulls in the top part and press the button to create a spark. The furnace will now turn on, heating up the room.
33. Go back to the kitchen. Time to cook up some poisoned meat! Place the meat and spider leg I to the pot and press the button to turn on the stove. Once it’s cooked, take the poisoned meat from the pot.
34. Go back to help the rat in the cage. Feed the poisoned meat the beast. Then, go to the lever. Here you have another choice that affects the ending. See this guide to find out the correct choice for the lever. Then take the gold coin. Go down the ladder to find the dead beast.
35. Look through the bones for the green key. You need to move the top bone, then the next one, and so on until you can reach the key. Use the skinning knife to get the emerald tear from the belly of the beast. Then go back up the ladder.
36. Continue right and through the door. Go down the rope, all the way down. Take the cloth. It will reveal a three-headed beast, but we’ll deal with him later.
37. Go back up the rope, but only part of the way. Go left through the glowing hole.
38. Look at the two paintings on the wall to get clues for your notebook. Then head left.
39. Look at the note on the wall that shows you instructions for the device below it. We’ll come back to that later. Place the cloth over the left door so it can’t stare at the right door. Go through the right door.
40. Talk to the sad soul sitting here. Solve the two Tetris-piece puzzles and the curtain will drop from the painting.
41. Look at the clue in your journal and match the four weapons in the painting to the clue. The painting will move to the side, revealing a hidden passage. But don’t go through yet. Let’s unlock the chest first. Slide the glass blocks around until you have an opening around the keyhole. Then use the green key to unlock the chest and take the blue crystal.
42. Now go through the door behind the painting. Place the lamp down so you can see. Then, open the drawer to find a creepy note. Also, find the third gold coin and second emerald tear.
43. Go back to this room and place the blue crystal in the machine. It will cause an earthquake, which made a big spike fall.
44. Go back to the three-headed dog. The spike that fell killed it. Now you can give the old lady the three gold coins. She’ll leave the third emerald tear on the ground for you. Take it and inert all three into the slots on the gate. Continue on to the Wasteland.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.