Chapter 3, Hull Breach:
1. Find the hex wrench, pincer attachment, and alcohol wipes. Also, look at the yellow panel with numbers on it. Then open the door to the right and go through.
2. Find the laser attachment and plunger attachment. Then tap on the monitor.
3. Select X3-725 section and then enter the corresponding numbers from the yellow panel (7143). The robotic arm will lower from the ceiling.
4. Use the alcohol wipes to clean the glass and use the hex wrench to remove the panels. Then fix the connections to get the arm working again.
5. Attach the laser attachment to the arm and then tap the monitor. Use the laser to cut a hole in the metal.
6. Attach the pincer attachment to the arm and use it to move the items near the dead body. Once the body is in clear sight, you’ll complete the level.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next chapter or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.