51. You need to spell out “51”. Use the left button to cycle through lines and the right button to select one until it looks like the photo below.
You can also watch my video for levels 51 – 75 here:
52. You need to make a square in the back and a circle in the front, plus press all the green buttons. Start with the square. Doing the circle first is nearly impossible.
53. Use the ball to hit all the green buttons, but none of the red.
54. It says THIS TIMES TEN. “This” is the number of the level, 54. So the answer is 54 x 10 or 540.
55. The drawing in the middle is telling you which way to point the dials. You start with the dot and follow the path.
56. This is another one where the arrows tell you which buttons to press. It goes Left, Up, Up, Down, Up, Up, Right.
57. Start at the dot at the top middle. Then go clockwise, following each dot. Press the left button if the dot is inside the circle, the middle button if it’s on the circle, and right button if it’s outside the circle. So it goes Middle, Left, Right, Left, Middle, Left, Right, Left, Middle, Left, Right, Left, Middle.
58. Basically just make a box (or square) around each “box”.
59. It’s another one where you follow the path. Like 57, start at the dot at the top and go clockwise. Press the left button if the dot is inside the puzzle piece and right if it’s outside. It goes Left, Right, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Right, Left.
60. This one is a bit hard to explain. But tap four lights in a row, then tap the last one three times until all four lights turn on. Then move on to the next row and do the same. In the end, you should have all but four buttons lit. Do the same thing for those four to get all the lights lit.
61. Pay attention to the puzzle pieces. You need to light up the buttons in order from 1 – 4 so they match each puzzle piece, then press that piece. It should go like so:
62. Split each symbol down the middle and you get the numbers 2712.
63. It says NEW SENSE. Each letter stands for a direction (north, east, south, west). So press the buttons in this order: Up, Right, Left, Down, Right, Up, Down, Right.
64. Tilt to roll the ball onto all the green buttons without touching the red buttons or the red background.
65. There’s an N inside an E and then two more E’s. So N in E = NINE. Then it’s on the two other E’s. On E = ONE. So the answer is 911.
66. Spell out WIN using the dials.
67. Again, start at the dot and follow the path. It goes Down, Right, Down, Left, Down, Right, Down, Left, Down, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Up, Left, Up, Right, Up.
68. Make two boxes.
69. Press the left button 6 times and the right button 3 times to make 69.
70. Tilt to roll the ball over all five green buttons. Be careful not to hit the red ones, and don’t miss the green button in the center.
71. It says ” all tot hel eft” or ALL TO THE LEFT. So point all four dials to the left.
72. This is another two-layered sliding tile puzzle. You need to make a square in the back, then a square in the front.
73. Notice that the left button has notches on the top and bottom and the right button has notches on the left and right sides. So every time you see a screw with the line going up to down, press the left button. When you see a screw with a line going side to side, press the right button. So it goes right, left, left, right, right, left, right, left, left, right, right, left right, left, left, right, right, left, right, left, left, right, right, left.
74. Use the left button to select a light and the right button to light it up. So press left once, then right, then left twice, then right, left three times, then right, and so on until all ten lights are on.
75. Slide the black and white tiles around to make a checkerboard.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.