76. Tilt the ball to light up the buttons in order from 1 – 6.
You can also watch my video for levels 76 – 100 here:
77. This is another one with mirror images of numbers. The answer is 659.
78. Trace the 25 following the lines I drew below.
79. Slide the tiles around until they spell out 79.
80. Again, turn the dials to make boxes.
81. Spell out 81 with the dials.
82. Tilt your device to roll the unseen ball onto/behind a button. As a button is lit up, press on it. Do the same for each button until all four are lit up.
83. This is a combination of levels 30 and 50. Figure out which buttons control which lights and then cycle through them until all the buttons are green.
84. I found this one a bit annoying. I was trying to spell out TILT by giving each letter two knobs. But you have to give each straight line a knob and spell out the full TILT! So I and ! only get one knob, while the other letters get two.
85. Each button is either northeast, northwest, southeast or southwest. Press them in the order given.
86. Press up, down, down, up, up, down, up, down, down.
87. It says “evenstowthere” — unscramble it to get seven two three, or 723.
88. Spell out 88 up with the knobs.
89. Tap a green button once, then tap another color to turn that one green. Keep doing this until all the buttons are green.
90. Tap the “ty” button nine times to make nine-ty.
91. The lights reflect the pieces sticking out, like before. But this time you need to select the puzzle pieces with that part sticking out and then the select the light so it stays on. Like so:
92. You need to light up all the green lights. To do so, first point the knob straight down. Press all the buttons in the left column. Then point it right and light up the bottom light in the next row, then point up and light up the rest of that row. Continue snaking it around like that until they’re all lit up.
93. Again, tilt to roll the ball on the green buttons in order from 1 – 6, this time avoiding the red buttons.
94. Turn all the lights green. This is a bit of an annoying one, since pressing one light affects another.
95. Star with O for ONE, then T for TWO, and so on until 20. So you get OTTFFSSENTETTFFSSENT.
96. You need to turn all the lights green. The catch is that the lights around the one you’re pressing are the ones that change. The one you press stays the same. To solve it, first get all the border lights green. Then work on the four middle ones by alternating taps between the green buttons above and to the side of the ones you still need to change.
97. Make a checkerboard in the back and a smaller checkerboard in the front.
98. Spell out BOX by pointing the left dial to the left and pressing the left button until one part of the B lights up. Press the right button to keep the piece lit up, then cycle through with the left button again to find the other part of the B and press the right button. Then turn the dial to the center and do the same thing to make an O. And last, turn the dial to the right and make an X.
99. You need to turn on all the lights, but the catch is that they turn on in a cross pattern. The solution is deceptively simple: just tap each button once!
100. Spell out BOX!
Congratulations! You completed the games you’re a star!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.