Chapter 2/4, The Investigation:
1. You can’t really do anything on the first screen yet besides pull down the screen. So go right. Open the cabinet to get the bag of coffee and pick up the piece of paper from behind the TV.
2. Turn right. Take the piece of paper near the monitor. Then, open the drawers in the file cabinet to get a map, razor, and coffee filter.
3. Turn right. Place the two pieces of paper with the piece on the bulletin board and match them up so they say:
“The Old man walked besides the lake.
As he approached the mill, the time stopped.
The numbers appeared above the lake.”
4. Open the desk drawers and take the screwdriver, numbers on paper, and marker. Also, take the coffee pot from the coffee maker.
5. Turn around and find the sink again. Turn on the water and fill up the coffee pot with some water. While you’re here, look in the mirror and use the razor to shave your face and take the razor back.
6. Look back at the sink. Your shavings are all over the place. Turn on the water and the hair will clump together. Turn off the water and tap the hair a few times until it turns into a young crow. Take it.
7. Go back to the coffee maker and place the filter and coffee grinds in it. Add the water, then place the coffee pot back in its place. Turn on the machine to make some coffee. Take it.
8. Pour some coffee into the teacup on the desk. Drink it and then notice the numbers “247” left behind in the cup.
9. Turn back to the TV. Move the sliders to 247 and someone will appear on the screen. Tap the screen until he disappears. Then, look at the window. Open the blinds to see the policeman hanging and a shadowy figure will appear. Tap the black figure, then take the black cube.
10. Find the vent and use the screwdriver to open it. There’s a cat inside! His eyes turn black when you tap him. Feed him the young crow, then turn away from the vent for a bit. When you come back, he’ll have coughed up a hair all and an egg. Take the egg.
11. Take a look at the bulletin board and notice the location of a, b and c. Find the projector. Place the map on it and then turn around to look at it on the wall. Use the marker to circle the spots indicated by the photos on the bulletin board. Then, switch out the map with the sheet of numbers. Look at the wall again to see which numbers are circles. It’s 7, 4 & 6, in the order of a, b & c. I also overlaid the map with the numbers to show you more clearly.
12. Go back to the TV and change the abc sliders to 746. Turn on the TV and a woman will appear. Tap on her until her hand reaches out from the top of the TV. Put the black egg in her hand, then tap until she turns it into a white cube. Take it.
13. Pay attention to the underlined words in the poem above the coffee maker. The words are man, walked, lake, mill, stopped, numbers. Go to the typewriter and enter the first word, “man”. A little ink blot will appear on the paper. Tap it and it will turn into a ,an. Then continue with the rest of the words — walked, lake, mill, stopped, and numbers. The numbers 392 appear in the sky above the lake.
14. Go back to the TV and move the sliders to 392. Two squares will appear. Place the white and black cubes in them. Then look at the ceiling and turn on the ceiling fan to watch it spin beneath the sky.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 3 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.