By: Philipp Stollenmayer (Kamibox)
This will be a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with tips, tricks, help, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android game Squaredance by Philipp Stollenmayer. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
– Swipe left, right, up, down to move all the squares at the same time. You need to match all the same colors together, two or more at a time.
– Black boxes can’t be combined and don’t disappear. Some can move, but others are stuck in one spot.
– To open a lock, first clear all squares of that color so they fill the background with that color.
– White dots in a black background tell you that you can bump into that spot and clear it.
– Colored dots don’t move, but still need to be matched with the same colored squares.
– If a square touches an X, it’s game over and you’ll have to restart. There are also squares with an X in them that move along with the other squares.
– Push pins can be used to push a box into a position you need it in that you can’t get by just swiping.
– Be careful not to lock yourself into a position where you can’t win and will be forced to start over.
Levels 1 – 20:
1. about joining colors, 2. about moving everything at once, 3. about solving puzzles, 4. appetizer, 5. full house, 6. windmill, 7. traffic jam, 8. black squares, 9. big sharp, 10. ornament, 11. malevich, 12. leapfrog, 13. color lock, 14. bottleneck, 15. knock knock, 16. expander, 17. dissolve, 18. pushpin, 19. ghost, 20. blind spot
Levels 21 – 40:
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.