Chapter 3, Rabbit Hole:
1. Go through the left door. Open the box and take the statue head from inside. Then, solve the “Simon” puzzle at the back of the room. You need to tap the lights in the same order shows. First you’ll have to follow two lights, then four, then six, and last is eight. But it will be random each time and you have to start over from scratch if you mess up. Sorry! I can’t really help you with this one. I know, it sucks.
You can also watch my video for Chapter 3 here:
2. When you complete that puzzle, you’ll get shown some Roman numerals and three colored squares. The colors will be different for everyone, so take note of yours. Mine were yellow, red and green. Also, take the book that was just revealed.
3. Before leaving the room, look at the painting and notice it says this man is named HENRY.
4. Leave the room. Go through the middle door. Take the bust (statue) from the pedestal and the glass cutter from the desk. Also, notice the office belongs to Andrew Lyndon, and he’s likely the one depicted in the bust you just took. There’s also a note on the desk that says, “Walt’s the only one who can approve your request. Picture Ghandi on steroids.”
5. Use the glass cutter on the glass case and take the book.
6. Tap on the locked box/chest on the desk. Change the colors to the ones you saw in the other room. Mine are yellow, red, green. Take the key and glue from inside.
7. Before you leave, place the two books on the bookshelf because otherwise you won’t be able to access other items in your inventory. Then, go back to the left room and place some adhesive on the broken statue. Attach Henry’s head, then take the statue.
8. Go back to the hallway and use the key to unlock the right door. Go through. Look at the business card that shows you a picture of Bill Laufer. Then, tap on the bust and add the two busts to the others. Based on all the information we got, you can figure out the order. Then take the book that’s revealed.
9. Go back to the middle room. Place the last book on the bookshelf. You now need to organize them so they make up the number 968. It should go CMLXVIII. Then go through the newly opened door to complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the Chapter 4 walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.